Osborne Clarke

Working at Osborne Clarke: 11 Reviews

United Kingdom11 reviews

great please lush building

Great place to work, lovely building, open space and great cafe. Great location and easy to get to as it is central Bristol and during lunch hours you can pop into the shops!

Pros

great cafe

Cons

had to finish at 6pm

Fantastic work placement

learning about all of the different aspects of contract and commercial law in business with a view to being able to use this experience to help secure a place on a law degree course

Servicios fCatering

Estupendo lugar de trabajo en el cual disfrute mucho de mis responsabilidades

Pros

salario

Cons

ninguno

Legal Work Experience

One of my favourite law firms, I cannot praise it enough. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there, and I would love to return with a job in the near future.

Professional but relaxed place to work

Great place to work with good prospects of advancement. Management very supportive of work/life balance and firm recognises you going the extra mile. The culture is great and is probably what OC is known best for - its inclusive and the social side also plays a big part. Lots of long servers (I myself have been here 16+ years) and I think that speaks for itself. The only area for improvement is salary, for what we do I think we are paid below market value.

Pros

Recognition/advancement/culture

Cons

Salary

Very international enviroment and great development opportunities

Great place to work, very professional teams, and very interesting legal projects and international exposure. Good life-work balance for the legal industry.

Pros

Great work enviroment

Fun, Relaxed Culture

Working for Osborne Clarke is a very relaxed, professional culture. I have learned to be more relaxed in the day to day role. The hardest part of the job is getting to know the client. Most enjoyable part of my role is supportive management team. And happy ,friendly and helpful team members.

Flexible

I enjoy working at OC, the company has a great ethos, young and dynamic. It looks after it's employees and is very flexible. At the moment I travel too far to get to work.

Cons

Too far

fun 10 week placement

during my 10 week work experinece the staff were very welcoming and understanding of my needs. i didn't want to leave at the end!!!

Great opportunity to see the workings of a commercial law firm

• Attended employment law tribunal. Read the case bundle and was on hand to answer questions the trainee had during the tribunal. • Replied to client’s emails concerning Employment and IP matters including researching the monetary value of a company’s Intellectual Property. • Attended meetings concerning Media law and prepared a report on a conference for a partner who was absent on innovative ways to attract big name clients.

Professional yet enjoyable place to work.

A typical day at work is supporting the entire Banking team which now consists of 17 people including 7 partners. Co-workers are all extremely helpful and it is a lovely company to work for. Well known law firm in the city.

Pros

Good company/ new department

Cons

No challenges/ no progression

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Osborne Clarke. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Osborne Clarke with

Osborne Clarke reviews by location

• Osborne Clarke
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?