Oscar
Oscar Employee Review

Oscar is #1- Sociable, friendly and supportive environment

18 March 2019
I chose Oscar, because from the moment I walked in, I received a warm welcome and from there I knew I wanted to be part of the buzzing team! With the competitive bonus structures, the school of excellence and the friendly, passionate and welcoming staff I knew this was the place to begin my career in recruitment! 4 weeks in, it has not disappointed! If you want to work in a sociable, friendly and supportive environment then Oscar is #1!
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
supportive and fun
18 March 2019
Same roleSame location
Resource Consultant (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
The reason I chose Oscar was one due to the amazing training scheme and the fact we also have an in house trainer as well. Mainly though I chose Oscar for the people and culture they have from the second I walked into the office I was made to feel welcomed and comfortable and I knew it was the office I wanted to work in.
Pros
Training, Culture, Social Life
11 March 2019
Same location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Starting in recruitment can be quite daunting... Oscar take all of that fear away, the award winning training is great, I reached my fist promotion in three months!
Pros
Great people, training and incentives, the Social life
10 January 2019
Same location
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) - Manchester, Greater Manchester
Working at Oscar has been a great experience and was the best decision I could have made after graduating. From your first day, you can sense the amazing team environment that has been created and there is always a buzz in the office. This is in no doubt due to the fact that every day you are surrounded by a fantastic group of people who all share the same desire to succeed and progress their careers and their earnings. What is expected of you is very clear and support is available whenever necessary to ensure that you are in the best position to hit your targets. These targets are well defined and there are always incentives running, such as free holidays and meals at the best restaurants. Recruitment is a tough industry, but it's made a lot easier working at Oscar due to the people you work alongside and the brilliant culture that has been created.
Pros
Great Company Culture and Working Environment, Amazing Incentives and Commission Structure
Cons