OUTCO

OUTCO Employee Reviews

United Kingdom2 reviews

Great People & Career Opportunities

I have worked for the company for just over 4 years. The people are friendly, team players and work together well. My role has progressed over the years and I have seen many other roles progress well. The company is supportive towards career development, progression and opportunities. Everyone is hard working and my manager acknowledges times when I've gone above and beyond for the business and I have been rewarded accordingly. I really enjoy the flexible working approach that the business has and the trust that employees have to get on with their work. As difficult as the pandemic has been, the business has been supportive to all employees.

Pros

Flexi-time, working form home opportunities, career progression.

Great company to work for!

Having worked for OUTCO for almost 1 month, I am pleased to say that everyone I have met (both virtually and in the office) has been warm, friendly and extremely supportive.Everyone works hard and the culture within the teams is based around helping each other out, which has not always been the case in my experience at previous organisations.The most enjoyable park of the role has been learning more about the facilities, civil engineering and surfacing sector and also the future growth plans for OUTCO. Targeted recruitment and sourcing the right individuals for the roles is going to help shape the organisation and I am very proud to be a small part of this.

Pros

Working at home and team culture

Cons

Yet to find any

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OUTCO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5