Oxford Private Care Pay & benefits reviews: Care AssistantReview this company
Care Assistant3 reviews
United Kingdom3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
No appreciation from the management for the carers. What should be a 2 person job is given to 1 carer. Long stressful hours with no breaks. If you want your sanity do not work for them.
Paid on time
Long hours, poor management. Extremely stressful environment
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Oxford Private CareCare Assistant positions
More reviews from Care Assistant
See all 3 reviews
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Private Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Oxford Private Care
- What is the work environment and culture like at Oxford Private Care?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Oxford Private Care?2 people answered
- Is Oxford Private Care hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Do they offer salaried contracts or are they zero hour contracts?One person answered
- What is the subsidised accomodation costsOne person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxford Private Care?
- Are Carers on 0 hours contracts?