Oxford Private Care Pay & benefits reviews: CaregiverReview this company
United Kingdom3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 12 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
- visiting a lot of clients every day - I've learned be patient and peacefull - managment are good - co-workes nice - the hardest part of the job are long-days working from 7am to 10 pm ( lunch break 2-3hrs between) - meeting a lot of lovely people, keep a positive realtion with them
Independent at work
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Oxford Private CareCaregiver positions
See more Oxford Private Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Private Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 12 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Oxford Private Care
- What is the work environment and culture like at Oxford Private Care?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Oxford Private Care?2 people answered
- Is Oxford Private Care hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?One person answered
- Do they offer salaried contracts or are they zero hour contracts?One person answered
- What is the subsidised accomodation costsOne person answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Oxford Private Care?
- Are Carers on 0 hours contracts?