Oxford Private Care Job security & advancement reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom9 reviews
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job work-life balance
Carer (Former Employee) - Oxfordshire - 18 October 2020
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Good company to work for. Management and staff are great, supportive and helpful, full training given and regular training provided, always someone available if had any questions
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Oxford Private Care
See more Oxford Private Care reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oxford Private Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Oxford Private Care
- What is the work environment and culture like at Oxford Private Care?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Oxford Private Care?2 people answered
- What is the subsidised accomodation costsOne person answered
- Do they offer salaried contracts or are they zero hour contracts?
- Are Carers on 0 hours contracts?