P&S Personnel

P&S Personnel Employee Reviews

There payed on time Never call you back When they do it’s a 30 sec phone call with I’ll look into it and your doing a wonderful job we’re really impressed Careful there diddling your tax by breaking down into three payments you still taxed the same and there tell u we Will reimburse you Absolutel rubbish
Pros
Regular work
Cons
Communication is no existence
good for a temp agency worked on 2 different assignments for them. dont know what else to say so I am just going to type until I have used 150 characters
Been sent to work 4 hours after the office visit. Next day nobody call back nobody said if i will work or not. No ideea how much they should pay me. I lost one week of work because i trust the wrong agency. Do not recommend using it !
Cons
Long hours, Transport - employers car but enyone has to pay 5£/day
I came to P+S for careers advise and gained a temporary to permanent position with a local company. Couldn't of asked for a better service! Always happy to answer any questions I had and helped me through the whole process of becoming permanent.
Pros
Great customer service
Cons
Rubbish, liars...challenge them and their staff and they take the defensive. Taxed me 40% after being out of work for a year. I had to point the mistake out. For someone I once classed as a pal is nothing but a disgrace to those trying to find work.
Pros
They don't care
Cons
They want to make money from you
I enjoyed working with the tenants at my placement, however the management did not really communicate what was happening so it was very difficult to do the role.
Steer well clear of the delivery driver job at Edwalton. It is not simply deliveries. You will be dragged into a multitude of other undesirable jobs and getting dust in your lungs. It is for Frontier Agriculture who have been previously assessed by another reviewer.
Pros
You get paid on time and get to go home in the evening.
Cons
Long hours, dragged from pillar to post. Everyone is your boss.
To begin with it was good fun then they said it's a chance to get employed by the company but they where telling us lies after lies Bike 34 mile per night they wanted me to bike in the storm Dorris
Pros
Money
Cons
Made me bike 34 miles
Was a good company to work for. Work was always enjoyable but productive. I learned a lot about team work and my co-workers were always helpful and polite.
excellent staff and work place, always opportunity to stay on, but I turned it down to go to Tyco
Pros
friendly and welcome
Cons
non
  1. Employee reviews