PC Callout Limited

PC Callout Limited Employee Reviews

A good company for the entry candidates in IT even if you spend time and money for travelling to take the jobs as IT Support Officer. The jobs differ from point of view of each employee.
Pros
Good payment rate
Cons
Spend time and money to travel
Please stay away from this people you will work and never get paid, they will use to to work for them and u will never get any payment. So please please please stay away
Pros
Cons
Scam
Well started work for this dodgy comp as a white goods engineer recently, thanks god didn’t attend lots of calls out because now there’s no response or reply from them and also it seem as if their site it’s off line now so guess they just shut off their system to avoid any payments to engineers. Oh well the clue was there in the first place as they operate from Spain so should’ve done some research beforehand but thought this is uk and there aren’t any dodgy companies here. So at the end ended up with my own expenses and yet to see any payment which I doubt I will.
Pros
Cons
Scum
Did about 6 jobs for this company, now there is no response from them and they haven't paid invoices. They hire you to work on a self employed basis paying ÂŁ15 an hour but only 15p per mile traveled.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Low salary, scam company
Good and exceptional in most regards also its recommended and postive in several aspects. The company offers several feaetures and good things and tips.
I Worked for this company many many years ago when I first started in the IT Industry, the odd job came my way, but the percentage that I recieved in comparison to what the company made was vey very low, so I had some A5 leaflets made, bunged them on car windows parked up in supermarkets , and door to door, and kept all the proceeds for work that was generated. so as one of the other reviewers mentioned its best to work for yourself and do as I did!
Pros
None really.
Cons
You get peanuts compared to what the company get!!
This company has a reputation of exploiting their customers and worked for them for a month and refuse to pay me but could only get little wages from them after fighting them .stay away from them
This company is similar to the other gig companies around. They pay very little for jobs if at all. The company operates an up selling system and encouraged you to actively rip off customers. Stay clear.
Pros
Flexible
"Worked" for this company for 2 weeks and didn't get a single call out. I put worked in inverted commas because you are self employed for a fairly low rate compared to what the company itself gets. Decided pretty quickly that it's not even worth my time filling in all the paperwork that they demand. My advice would be, if you really want to do this sort of job, set up your own business.
Pros
Cons
No work and little commission
I do not know where they came from but definitely from another planet. People running this business have no idea about IT at all. They also lie to customers about reasons for delays etc. Worst company i ever worked for.
The job is very good, but not enough hours, even with the payrate of 15 gbp per hour. Use of your own car, they pay the fuel. If you sell a part, you also receive a comission. Very good for part time job, unfortunatelly not enough hours for a full time job.
Basically, company pay ÂŁ15 per hour (per closed ticket) so if you work 2 hours you will get ÂŁ30. The problem is they don't have enough customers, so you receive around 5 ticket per week.
Pros
Flexible working hours. Nice company to learn and start your career
Cons
No pay increases, No career progression, Hardly recognised by the company, especially when based on a company site, Dead end job, No encouragement to do better or progress or train, Communication is non-existant
A good company to work with. flexable and good pay. fuel allowance paid for. easy to contact over the phone or email. website outdated and should provide a app for the engineers to make callout booking and payments processing easier.
Pros
Flexiable
Cons
Good for gaining experience, but poor communication between call center to engineers. For instance they might tell you customer is not able to boot in PC. but when you visit you might find customer has already informed his HDD is creating noise and not loading at all. Or they might inform you customer needs help with devices to setup for internet connection but it might turn out that customer reported he needs TV tuning.
Pros
You gain hands on experience
Cons
Poor communication from call centre staff
when faced with a issues of transport to get to jobs 20+ miles away then they expect you to hitch a life with a friend or family member or public transport while they sit in there villa in Spain earning 2/3 of the income from each job. also they instigate the do two hours not one which ends up to the customer ÂŁ60+.
Pros
get out and about
Cons
15p/mile for 1 hour 25p/mile for 2 hours working at a job.
The role allowed me exercise my expertise in the IT sector; it also afforded me the opportunity to conduct payments remotely for the company. However, the role was on a zero-hour contract basis and as such it isn't financially stable for me.
Cons
Zero-hour contract
On call domestic and corporate it support; typically they need availability one week ahead in order to be able to send you to sort out people pc/laptop problems.
  1. Employee reviews