Pairoo Education

Pairoo Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews

A great overall experience with Pairoo Education

I have had a great experience with Pairoo Education. After having an initial interview with them, I was quickly invited for trial days at two schools and was offered the roles. Since accepting a position, the team at Pairoo have always been very helpful and quick to address any queries/concerns.

Great Company

The recruitment company was very quick and interviewed me within a week and a month later I was asked if I was interested in a role which I ended up getting after 2 days of being interviewed at the school. It was my first interview since the pandemic started and I was super nervous! However, the recruiter supported and guided me to what I was going to expect. Overall the company was great with communication and payment was always on time.

Pros

Quick communication, on time payment

Cons

Pay could be increased as a TA a lot is expected of you, especially when working with SEND pupils.

Friendly team and excellent communication

A month after graduating university, Pairoo Education helped me kick start my career as teaching assistant. They offered me a permanent role at a school very quickly and efficiently. There members of staff were extremely helpful and have great communication skills. They’ve got a friendly team and I had a amazing experience with them. Definitely would recommend.

Pros

Offered me a school very quickly once dbs was submitted

Cons

Nothing!

Friendly staff - would recommend

Really helpful and friendly staff at Pairoo. I was constantly given updates and I was able to secure a role at a secondary school I really liked within a few weeks.

Fantastic experience, found me a school nearby

I had a fantastic experience with Pairoo, the reps really helped me out quickly and efficiently! I was kept updated throughout and they found me a primary school not far from me where I went in for a visit and then an interview. I managed to secure the position and will be starting at a new school in September. Thanks Pairoo!

Easy, straightforward process

The reps at Pairoo were extremely helpful from our first phone call to the preparation they gave me until I secured a place at an amazing Primary school. We talked through my experience and what sort of school I was looking for, within a few days I was asked to come in for a school visit and interview at a primary school only 20 minutes away from me!

Got me my dream teacher role!

I was looking for a permanent teacher role at a school in London and Pairoo Education gave a me a few options. I interviewed at a couple of schools and was offered my dream role! Would definitely recommend this company to other teachers. They took the time to listen to what I wanted and showed me all the options that were available.

Pros

Friendly team, always happy to support

Cons

None!

Hidden Costs, umbrella company.

I have no problems with the rep that found me a job, they were very pleasant and regularly checked in to give updates and check my preferences. However, when they found a placement for me, it was revealed that they used an umbrella company. For first time agency users this may not mean anything, but the salary advertised on the advert is subject to charges not stated in the advert. They employ additional companies to deal with the payroll that charges YOU the employee (who did not hire the payroll company) for them to pay you out of each pay cheque you receive. They also charge YOU, the employee EMPLOYERS national insurance on top of your own NI and income tax. As a first time TA, this doesn't leave you with much to live on. Most importantly, this was not stated on the advert so was a total shock. Additionally, due to the number of companies dealing with my pay, this made it very difficult to resolve any problems. I would not recommend this company for first time agency users.

Lovely friendly company to work with

The staff at Pairoo Education are easy to work with and take the time to listen to what you really want. Pleasant experience working with them so far, no complaints at all!

Excellent service- would definetly recommend!

Pairoo Education was a pleasure to work with- the team are very friendly and gave me all the information I needed. I managed to secure my dream role and the interview preparation beforehand really helped!

Student teacher

I was looking for NQT roles and came across Pairoo Education. The person who helped me find an NQT job was very helpful and found a school that is perfect to me! They are willing to help, especially for those that are looking for NQT roles. Friendly individuals, thank you so much.

Had a blast working here would definitely recommend

A very thorough and friendly company to work with! If you are looking for a new role in Education then Pairoo Education is worth working with. Apply now for your dream role!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pairoo Education. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.8