Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Jewelry Employee Reviews

Managers teach you everything you need to know and will answer any queries you have. Can feel a bit judged at times by both staff and colleagues, might just be because I was a Christmas temp. Good pay and hours.
One of the biggest reasons I applied for the job at Pandora Bedford was I was a customer myself. Plus after years raising a child at home I was looking for a job which would work around school hours.When I was interviewed I could instantly see the manager at that time was driven and wanted her staff to feel the same passion she did about the store. It made me feel positive that Pandora would be the right place for me to develop confidence in myself and to increase my sales skills.After my 3 month probation period I was officially a member of the Pandora team. During my review I made it clear that I wanted to progress within Pandora, take training and gain more hours. I was I was advised this wasn't possible at this time. At this point I was happy and enjoying my new found love of sales so the thought of waiting didn't faze me.Sadly my overall experience at Pandora was tarnished around the point business's went into lockdown. Our manager had just been promoted to another store and we were left to work from home (bearing in mind my job was sales assistant) under the supervision of the deputy manager. This member of staff was out of her league when it came to the overall leadership and all staff members felt left adrift and confused. Eventually our original manager stepped in and covered her new store as well as us. She introduced well being sessions and did her best to ensure we all stayed positive during this time.On announcement the non essential shops could start to open we were all called in to have a meeting in regards to how it would run in store. The deputy manager - more...
Pros
55% staff discount
Cons
Poor management, bonus scheme isn't worth the effort
If you want to work for a company that really doesn’t appreciate you and picks you up and drops you down then Pandora is the place for you! During my time here i was lied to regarding a store closure, got told we would re-locate premises and now we have had our contracts terminated. I ran the store as a store manager for nearly 12 months and didn’t even receive the correct pay or even a thanks when I didn’t want the position. During the time we were furloughed we was made to work from home Monday-Friday 9am-5pm and was forced to take holidays. Extremely determinental to you’re mental health, please avoid at all costs no matter how good the money is. It is not worth it.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Toxic environment that will screw up you’re mental health.
You are quite literally chewed up and spat back out, taken advantage of no career progression the assistant manager walks around like she is the manager..how she became that is beyond most peoples knowledge gets away with bullying people staff even managers are almost scared to tell her to her face about herself do not i repeat do not have any sick or illnesses or injuries at this pandora and if your from an ethnic minority you definitely do not stand a chance!!
Pros
Cons
Long shifts without a break constantly watched and picked on
1 of the most unhappy time ever....was the oldest in the branch ...no respect. From most of them ...training program really needs to be looked at. ..too long and no help..then sacked me email..rather than in person ...could have took it further but ..got another job within hours of that email.
Pros
Money was ok
Cons
No help
The job is easy if you have peoples skills, even if you don't smaller stores tend to have the same people who know what they want. Management is poor, not helpful in progression at all and does tend to occasionally bully people if you become a target
Pros
Easy Job
Cons
Horrible management
A lovely collaborative team to work with who were very supportive and helpful. However, personally I did find the job rather out of my depth but perhaps that may have been because it was my first ever job. Definitely a difficult, high retail job but the money if good and definitely worth it.
Pros
Nice team, good experience
Cons
Stressful
Was very slow any other time apart from Christmas. I found targets had to be met and could be stressful at times when you didn’t. Was very nice atmosphere
Pros
Lovely group of girls
Cons
Stressful
Pandora was a great place to work, could be stressful at times due to how busy it was but always busy. Great management and people too, really friendly atmosphere . i really enjoyed working there, pay is really good and the benefits are good too (e.g discount)
Pros
Discount, Management, Staff
Management actually cares about their staff and training is spot on. Such a nice environment to work in and hours fly by when you're serving customers. Fast-paced but you don't rush. Incentives make it fun and competitive too.
Pros
good management, nice shifts, incentives
Cons
cant think of any!
I was very proud and happy to work in Pandora. It teaches you a lot, gives you great discounts and the atmosphere is always friendly. The managers are very organised and in overall they know what they are doing!
Pros
Discounts
I worked here for 4 years, I think my manager made it worth working here. It was great during the busy periods as you were constantly on the move. It had its moments where you would rather be anywhere else but honestly, I met some amazing people. The only reason I left was because of the cuts. I didn’t feel like there was room for progression anymore as I was trying to be supervisor but then they wanted to cut our hours and I knew it was time to leave. Given the opportunity I would work here again but no as a sales associate.
Pros
Fun work space, busy periods, good benefits
Cons
Lacks progression for those who want it
Bad management, no proper training provided never got any support, even though you worked so hard and achieved all your targets and kpi's never got appreciated.
Good place for someone who likes to be bored at work. Store manager didnt care about his/her sales relying on employees. Definitely was hired only because of his/her positive/ can do attitude however with no experience in management what was really noticeable.
Friendly staff and management, fast paced environment, productive hours, always something to do and complete. Good hours, and benefits such as monthly bonuses.
Cares about employees Good salary A job that challenges you Lots of training available You will learn more than retail management this is sales, VM, training
it was a great place to work, I will definitely miss it. staff were great, friendly and welcoming. all super helpful getting me up to date with product knowledge etc. would definitely recommend.
I loved working at Pandora, the pay was perfect, the staff were all lovely and welcoming and made me look forward to coming to work. It could be stressful working there but i never felt alone and there was always someone there to help me.
I only worked for pandora for 3 months as due to management not understanding me taking sick days when my 1 year old was poorly she was in hospital for a week so I had to take a week off and because of that I got pulled on for a meeting and the management team was not happy with me having a week off and said I should of been at work and had someone else sit with my daughter!!!! then they wanted me to attend a staff meeting at 6pm which would last till 8pm and I told them I couldn't come due to child care so they kept trying to force me to go with my 1 year old when I said I couldn't come as that's her bedtime and she would be playing up at the meeting so it would be hard for everyone to concentrate and also its not very safe to have her at the work place and after hours!! after this took place I had to leave as they made me choice between working for them and being a mum!!!
Working at pandora is a relaxed work place, but can also be very boring at times when not in peel season, good first job for young individuals starting there careers.
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Can be boring
I joined Pandora Wakefield when it first opened and stayed for 2 and a half years. I remember being daunted at the thought of working amongst a large group of girls but what an amazing set of people. Customers would come in and have a chat with you even if they had no intentions to purchase anything. Motivated constantly through incentives etc. Only issue was once management changed in 2018 and the original staff began to leave, everything went downhill. Bitchiness occurred, for example, you'd enter the staff room and the 3 managers would be sat talking about a member of staff in a bad light. False accusations would be made etc. Just a shame the manager wasn't great otherwise it would still be incredible.
  1. Employee reviews