Paragon Customer Communications

Paragon Customer Communications Employee Reviews

Good points - Not a physically demanding job. Good safe workplace. Free fruit provided Staff friendly and helpful Bad points - Human error at times harshly punished by disciplinary and even dismissal. Staff belittled for mistakes in front of other staff members due to poor management skills.
Company do not appreciate staff. Very disrespectful. Treat like a second hand citizen. Don't join. You are expected to know job straight away. Very poor training
Pros
Good staff
Cons
Rubbish money. Poormanagement.
Employee ineraction and communication from morning via meeting or TV screens a great way of telling everyone about the organisation and what's happening in the group
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Applied for a data entry job in jarrow, was untrue. First week we were sat training for 4 days then all of sudden got told we have to go to the factory in Sunderland and put SIM cards together and put things in boxes which wasn’t on our contract. Got messed about and sat home early and said we owe hours due to the ‘banked hours’ scheme. Started at the start of November but didn’t get paid until end of December which took a toll on my mental health. On the 4th week of ‘training’ I got let go by the company as there wasn’t any work as they had lost a contract and were given no notice. Management poor, ask them a question and they say they’ll get back to you. Awful.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Paragon (Formerly Rr Donnelley) is a great and fun place to work. The people you will get to work with are so welcoming, friendly and always help each other, always lend a hand to others that need help as there is very much a team ethos. No one person should be swamped, sometimes it does happen but if you have time make it available to others, they love people who want to progress and will never stop anyone from achieving better. I really enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Free tea and coffee, friendly staff, very much part of a team
I was happy working there, all workers give support with all the info i needed to be my best, good people all around, and it was a secure work place.
management is very demanding and poor trained. Very disrespectful to employees. You have no chance to achieve your goals. Management lies to you on a daily basis. Have their favourite people and favouritism is a really big thing there. Shift leader's don't even speak English, and 90% people are using elegant sustenance and Management is ignoring that!
Pros
Cons
No progress, you are just a number.
Company: Paragon CC is a great place to work and the staff are friendly. The office is deceptively small so most staff use hot desks (which is difficult when there are very few hot desks available). Don’t be surprised if a Sales guy sits opposite you and starts chatting away - they are friendly, lovely people. PCC is a great company but it did lack structure in the sense that departments didn’t always communicate with each other. Work: My job was intense, sometimes working at night and weekends as the workload was high. My manager could be difficult at times but they taught me lots, encouraged growth and instilled a strong work ethic that I’ve continued since in new roles. People: Overall a lovely bunch! It is hard to communicate with some departments though as they can be quite cliquey, however remember they’re also very busy so you have to persevere, be patient and you’ll get their attention. Benefits: Remote work is accepted in most teams. Travel was reimbursed via expenses (trains, car parking). Pension. Company mobile phone. Laptop. Discounts etc.
Managers pick favourites and don't know the job that they oversee, poor quality leadership and constant pressure to do overtime at basic rate without seeing need for more staff.
management force thru shift change and increase hour per week and make sunday working day tell staff if u dont sign new contract then employment is terminated shocking treatment of loyal staff
Avoid this company management are forcing through shift changes and don’t care about any of the warehouse staff. Staff that have been loyal employees are heading for the door
A large scale business with lots of opportunity at all levels and across sectors with a strong team and ethics to deliver high quality services A great team to work alongside of experienced individuals and team players with SMEs on hand to support client accounts and projects
Good place to work, 0 hour contracts which is the only negative of working there, management team was very friendly, fellow workers were extremely helpful when starting off at the job
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I WOULD HONESTLY RATHER BE UNEMPLOYED!! I have worked here twice in my life. First when the company was called DXT,and after the re brand. Both times,I was let go after 3 weeks of "training" for a telephone based office job,which was actually just opening and scanning letters all day. The first time, the company had to fire all it's temporary workers because it was going bust. The 2nd time, I was let go after casually mentioning to my manager that when I was younger I was diagnosed with very light OCD. Immediately I was shunned and treated like a weirdo and let go about 20 minutes afterwards.with my manager advising that paragon was "not equipped" to put special conditions in place for me, something I had not asked for,but was immediately stereotyped as a high maintenance mentally impaired person. Apart from the obvious discrimination issues, there was a feeling of being a total outsider, the same people worked in this office for years,and if you happened to be a temporary or agency worker, you wouldn't have a name. You ere simply known as "the temp". This company has a disgusting atmosphere, a very cliquey group of employees and the work is just manual labour advertised as a phone job. When I arrived for my first day at this company, my manager was already complaining that ex employees had files discrimination complaints with the agency. Find somewhere else, don't be fooled.
Poor place to work with very little chance of job progression, poor pay and clueless management. Also extremely difficult to get time off. Suppose to support a charity in regards to mental health but have know regard for how they treat staff. Very few positive things to say but if i had to it would be that there is work not related to looking at computer screen all day.
worked at the Sunderland site and what an awful company to work for. Managers always on some kind of power trip and dont allow even the smallest conversation. God forbid you smile or say hello to a colleague and you'll get a warning. tedious work day after day would rather watch paint dry. I couldn't wait to leave. work hours are poor long shifts forced on you. My final day I walked out this place and never had to return was probably better than my wedding day. avoid this company like the plague would be my biggest advice to anyone applying.
Even though I was only there a short time it was a fine place to work. If anyone told me they were thinking of going to work there I would say go for it.
It was really great to work at Paragon, I learnt a lot during my time at Paragon. Paragon has an amazing work culture and people work as a team, helping each other grow up in the ladder.
Really enjoyable job role in a central location on a client site. I have a great team of staff which has enabled me to perform to a high level in a variety of areas. These include postal, print and reprographics operations.
A company that offers good culture and ethics. Working in a busy office environment handling upto 6 telephone lines for different contracts. Data entry and administration.
Majority of the people are a pleasure to work in with in Dagenham site. There are some opportunities for learning and development, however it is very common to be promised something and then the company goes back on their word - so get everything in writing! Would recommend working here just to get your foot in the door / get some skills, and then leave for a higher paying company.
Pros
Fruit on wednesdays In Dagenham
Cons
Not the nicest industrial area to work in