PAREXEL
PAREXEL Employee Review

Ever developing workplace

25 September 2012
On a daily basis i work closely with management and Project Financial Analysts dealing with clients in the Pharmacuetical industry.I find my role is ever developing, and continues to challenge my goals.I work within a friendly and effective team environment that work effectivly together to gain positive results. I enjoy meeting new people at PAREXEL.The most enjoyable part of my job would be acheiving overall goals i set myself personally which in all helps the comapny go forward.I like to make a difference.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
get an option to travel
29 July 2020
Technical Support Analyst (Former Employee) - Nottingham City Centre, Nottinghamshire
Worked with some amazing colleagues and learnt a lot during my time.But there's very little room for progression, after applying internally for various positions, it would take a long time for the recruiting team to get back and provide feedback (Usually after a month they would reply back indicating that they decided to choose another candidate). Loyalty and experience within the company is not valued. Did not have a pay rise in 2 years. Management tend to not replace colleagues who have moved on, meaning you often get left with extra work and long hours. Management set un-realistic goals, trying to get better results with less people?! If new people do get hired, you have to train them, meaning more time away from your work - Then questions get asked.
Pros
Lovely Colleagues
Cons
Management Decisions
18 July 2020
nurse (Current Employee) - harrow
Fast paced environment: good for learning and time management skills. Work - life balance: very poor. You will be required to work early and finish very late. You will be asked to work weekends too. While managers go home early or work from whever they like. Only 2 staff during night shift: volunteers are unsafe during the night Training: no proper training, no proper trainor. Bias and favouritism: manager tend to lean on favourites.
Pros
Fast paced, good for exercise
Cons
Favouritism
20 February 2020
Same location
Technical Project Director (Former Employee) - Uxbridge
Busy, multi-study (2-3) workload with additional . Lot's of travelling. Good Team spirit and support. Disappointing when the buy-over happened in 2017 - with little information to employees before the announcement and a rapid reundancy process.
  1. Ever developing workplace