PAREXEL
PAREXEL Employee Review

Fast paced and dynamic

11 October 2018
The day is never predictable there is always something to keep you on your toes. The management team are vey effective and proactive. I have learned to cost projects effectively
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Dynamic
Cons
18 July 2020
nurse (Current Employee) - harrow
Fast paced environment: good for learning and time management skills. Work - life balance: very poor. You will be required to work early and finish very late. You will be asked to work weekends too. While managers go home early or work from whever they like. Only 2 staff during night shift: volunteers are unsafe during the night Training: no proper training, no proper trainor. Bias and favouritism: manager tend to lean on favourites.
Pros
Fast paced, good for exercise
Cons
Favouritism
11 April 2019
Senior Clinical Research Assistant (Former Employee) - Harrow, UK
A very productive environment. I learnt so much working at PAREXEL. Started as a Research Assistant and learnt alot of skills that prepared me for my current role as a coordinator. Progression is available with in the company if you challenge yourself and develop the needed skills. The flexibility within some divisions is next to none , I felt so supported as a single mother and never felt sidelined even once. Glad to have been a part of the wonderful family at PAREXEL harrow.
Pros
Excellent management who are always there, proactive and understanding
9 July 2018
Clinical Research Assistant (Current Employee) - Harrow
Its a very nice place to work feels like a family and a second home, however, the pay is not that great and there is no progression, therefore, most people leave after a couple of years.
  1. Fast paced and dynamic