PAREXEL

PAREXEL Culture reviews

Parexel is a fantastic place to build and grow your career. The culture is ever evolving. This is the place to be if you're keen a very fast paced environment with a heavy workload and high expectations. They will support you to help you thrive and gain the experience you need. However, the strategic direction has been lacking and changes as often as you change your clothes. There needs a vision and a path to execution.
Day to day management of SE team and sales operations. Good company with clear vision. Great culture and leadership team. An enjoyable position to hold during my employment.
I enjoyed working there, it was a friendly, collegiate atmosphere. The place has changed a lot since I worked there though, I understand that most people now work remotely most of the time.
Its a very nice place to work feels like a family and a second home, however, the pay is not that great and there is no progression, therefore, most people leave after a couple of years.
I worked in all departments for my work experience so I don't get paid. I loved every moment and the people you work with are very friendly and easy to talk to also very organised
Pros
Friendly Workers
Cons
Assigned study lead for a Sponsor and attending study setup meetings with sponsor in attendence. Compiling recruitment strategy, target of volunteer population and study documents. Database searches, communcating with volunteers and other departments within the study team. Mentoring and training on study specifics. Reporting to line manager and other managers within the unit on recruitment issues pertaining to problem solving and resolution. Screening of potential volunteers and confirming appointments verbally and via email, all in accordance to protocol and ethic approved literature. Knowing that utilising extensive knowledge and interpersonal skills resulted in providing accurate information and customer satisfaction. Overall management was satifstory however due to the business needs there was a high level of department changes. The culture of Parexel was harmonised and brought together talent and skills to make a successful environment. The hardest challenges as part of my job was to ensure that targets were met when dealing with complex protocols that required specific patient populations that had to be recruited for within budgeted timelines. Great satisfaction was working with my direct team and communicating with volunteers in person and via telephone and email building up good working relationships which enhanced my job.
Pros
Benefit scheme
Cons
Management Stability
I enjoyed my time at PAREXEL and working with the small team that I did. My daily work involved liaising with colleagues from many departments to ensure that goals were achieved on time.
Excellent place to work, varied role and a lot of interaction with all the business units. Month End and Quarter End were always busy, but the team delivered accurate results in these busy times.
Nice people to work with and flexible working conditions, but 24/7 culture of the business and organisational issues.
Pros
Free breakfast, tea, coffee
Cons
24/7 culture.
Great team and company to work for. Continuously need of helping people by finding solutions to their problems. Understanding their requirements and be able to meet or exceed their expectations.
No healthy cuture , lot of micro management . Hike is really low . Managers sucks big time The work culture is pathetic , no good quality of work as well . Young developers are very few .
great company to work for and great people, workload very high.. flexible working. learnt lots in this job and wouldn't be where I am without all the experience I have encountered.
Pros
great people, postive culture
Cons
benefits and salary below market rate
On a daily basis i work closely with management and Project Financial Analysts dealing with clients in the Pharmacuetical industry.I find my role is ever developing, and continues to challenge my goals.I work within a friendly and effective team environment that work effectivly together to gain positive results. I enjoy meeting new people at PAREXEL.The most enjoyable part of my job would be acheiving overall goals i set myself personally which in all helps the comapny go forward.I like to make a difference.
Pros
get an option to travel