View all Parkview Care reviews

Parkview Care Employee Review

Parkview Care

I have worked for Parkview Care for over a year now and I have to say the training we receive is fantastic. It has really helped me to make sure children are safeguarded and supported and given me alternative solutions that I would have never thought of. It is the best training I have ever had and I am looking forward to the courses I have been booked on to in the future as they will help me to further improve and learn. Management is supportive and I feel listened to. Every day is different so I am never bored!We have recently been signed up to an employee assistant programme which includes a 24 hour helpline for support/ someone to listen to you if needed- I haven't used it yet but it is good to know it is available if I need it and that my family can also use it. I feel the pay I receive is very good, especially now that sleep-ins are paid at £60 per night. I plan to stay with Parkview Care for a long time as I can feel myself developing my practice every day and I know I can progress here. I really recommend working here.

Pros

Training is top level, progression, £60 sleep-in, good management

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Challenging and fun work place

Working for parkview care is a challenging but rewarding job role working as a support worker in residential children's home. Every day at work is different however the rewarding days make it worth while. Management in my job role are very supportive and i see a room for progression within my role which has been supported completely by my management team. My workplace is like a family like environment and find all my colleagues supportive and we all work great as a team. The young people within the home can be challenging at times which is a big part of my daily role and this also plays a big part in how rewarding the job role can be. A massive important part of my role is building relationships with young people and ensuring they are always safe. The hardest part of my job is moving young people on when they are ready to progress to a next step however this can also be the most rewarding due to seeing how hard you have worked with these young people in order to help them better their lives.

Positive

My time at Parkview was a positive one. Hours are long as others have said and there are hard days, but the good days by far out way the bad days. When you see the positive impact you are making on the children, it makes it all worth it.Company was good, managers were supportive, lots of training provided, I completed my level 3 diploma there.

Pros

Lots of training, good managers, supportive team

Really Enjoy It

I have been working for Parkview Care for just over a year. I have been put on my Level 3 Diploma and have had lots of support from my manager with this. My colleagues are great and so supportive and seeing the young people achieve is such a great feeling. I want to stay at Parkview Care for many years and progress. I know they are looking at opening new homes so there will be opportunities for me here and I’m excited. Management team are lovely too which helps.

Pros

Supportive, good team, good manager, rewarding

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkview Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement