View all Parkview Care reviews

Parkview Care Employee Review

Supportive and Committed

I have worked for Parkview as a Manager for just over 2 weeks and it has been a positive experience from the start. The interview process was clear and relaxed and I was able to express myself and felt respected by the interview panel from the start. The induction process has been comprehensive and the investment from the senior management team is the best I have received since working within Children's Services. The training has been sourced from an amazing service and has been informative as well as interactive and I have learnt so much more than I have from training in the past. I would highly recommend working for Parkview, they believe in you and will invest in you.

Pros

Support and Training

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Bad management

Understaffed and Little to no training and just chucked in to lone working prior to having the required training because they had no staff the manager was awful The worst I have ever worked for. The staff they did have were helpful and friendly and the young people I got to work with were brilliant really enjoyed working with them. Just a shame the homes are run overall by someone who doesn’t care about the staff or children and just wants to tick boxes.

Pros

Satisfaction knowing you are doing something good for people who need it

Cons

Management and zero training

Official response from Parkview Care

2 March 2022
Thank you for reviewing Parkview Care. We are extremely disappointed to see the feedback that has been provided and would welcome the opportunity to resolve any issues or concerns you may have, please do contact us on hr@parkviewcare.co.uk and one of the HR team will be in touch as soon as possible. We take great pride in providing the best possible care to the children we look after and are extremely proud of our staff. We value all feedback from current and past employees as we are always looking at ways to develop and improve as an organisation.

Parkview Care

I have worked for Parkview Care for over a year now and I have to say the training we receive is fantastic. It has really helped me to make sure children are safeguarded and supported and given me alternative solutions that I would have never thought of. It is the best training I have ever had and I am looking forward to the courses I have been booked on to in the future as they will help me to further improve and learn. Management is supportive and I feel listened to. Every day is different so I am never bored!We have recently been signed up to an employee assistant programme which includes a 24 hour helpline for support/ someone to listen to you if needed- I haven't used it yet but it is good to know it is available if I need it and that my family can also use it. I feel the pay I receive is very good, especially now that sleep-ins are paid at £60 per night. I plan to stay with Parkview Care for a long time as I can feel myself developing my practice every day and I know I can progress here. I really recommend working here.

Pros

Training is top level, progression, £60 sleep-in, good management

Terrible place to work

Parkview care is one of the worst companies i have worked for. The higher management were bullies. the company does not care about the children only about making money, due to this staff were put in dangerous situations.

Pros

working with the children

Cons

long hours, no support, only about making money

Official response from Parkview Care

20 May 2021
Thank you for reviewing Parkview Care. I would like to assure you that the safety of our children and staff is of paramount importance to us and are therefore concerned by your comments. We would like to encourage you to contact us on hr@parkviewcare.co.uk and one of the HR team will be in touch as soon as possible. We value all feedback from current and past employees and we value your feedback to enable us to make improvements or address any concerns.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Parkview Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Parkview Care with

• Parkview Care
  • Supportive and Committed
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?