Patsnap

Patsnap Management reviews

Hours are long, a normal day is 8.30 to 7.30. Not uncommon for some colleagues to come in on weekends to find more leads. Pressure is immense, I've seen people asked to leave if they don't display a culture of relentless work. Culture is very much merit based. Coaching is world class hence why rapid growth plans have been hit year on year. There is something special going on within the company, though I may fear if they are growing the sales function too fast. I fear burnout may be prevalent for these young go-getters in the near future. Unsustainable in the long term to have such a culture. HR have put plans in place to shape the work/life balance for Patsnappers. The best part of the job is also the hardest, conversing and holding credibility with a C-Level executive at a large multinational and closing them for revenue feels great. Discussing issues that can help shape the direction, subsequently the future growth of a client gives valuable insight into how organisations are run from the top. This exposure to high level discussion has been invaluable to so far.
Pros
Great product, youthful team
Cons
Long hours, very male
Poor management - teams compete against each other at the detriment of the product's value. Little support given. Work hours continue to get longer and longer.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Patsnap?