Paul Rhodes Bakery

Paul Rhodes Bakery Employee Reviews

Environnent

A busy and fast working environment. People are friendly at Paul Rhodes Bakery. There are very nice machineries that just need regular maintainances. Managers have the will to ensure they achieve the perfection in different areas, but probably they just need a bit more supports from above which can allow them to set appropriate production processes related to the daily difficulties they meet.

Pros

40 mins break

Cons

8 hours shift

Really Good Company

Everyone is friendly, committed and very hard working. Providing an incredible product in a saturated market with high competition. The product speaks for itself and there are many people who are passionate and want to see the company continue to succeed. There are changes that are needed to take the company where it deserves to go and with any job you need to be committed to putting the effort in to reap the rewards. Good working hours, atmosphere and great location.

Paul Rhodes experience

Working in Paul Rhodes was a huge and amazing experience for me. Besides you learn a lot, you are always surrounded by people who want to help you and improves you. The hardest part of the day is mixing the dough and scale, because of big quantities is a lit bit heavy and tiring task. The vision of the founder is to be recognized as the best bakery in London, and its perfect for who wants to be part of someone bigger.

Pros

Good company to work

Very poor management

Staff is really rude, loads of things doesn`t make any sense. The shop is tiny, you never get enough space. Kitchen never organised No air conditioning. Easy job though. Management make it hard with constantly pushing the staff being faster even when you have 2 customers waiting. Unnecessary pressure. It`s a coffee shop after all, maybe good for someone as a first job.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Poor Management

Quality and passion throughout

One of the best places I have had the privilege to work for. A company dedicated to bringing the art back to the artisan. High standards, great quality, great people and great company.

Warehouse

Don’t go there for job interviews. They make you work for 4 hours unpaid and don’t give job at the end of the day. One month later advertise the Same job

A good job ruined by poor management

I loved my job here, but couldn't wait to leave due to the poor management. Favouritism, speaking different languages between colleagues (despite this being a breaking of contractual rules), and a lack of care for employees all contributed to me handing in my notice. Also, a colleague with a lot of influence took an instant disliking to me which made working there difficult.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Sometimes no break, even after 6 hours of working.

Ok to work

Ok the staff a bit lazy on in the office. Always talking in there langue to each other. On Sertan day not a lot of staff but can be fun sometimes when the right team is working

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Not enough staff

no improvement

we work on a daily basis at night ...the managment is not very well as the company could go further but because of fear of taking risk for opporunities make a very slow improvment

Pros

free snacks

Cons

very long hours

nice workplace

I enjoy the daily communication with costumers, making coffee and keep the store clean and tidy. I co-ordinate and oversee the work of team members. Check and record stock/wastage on closing, closing of the tills. I passed the Level2 of Health and Safety.

Pros

free lunches, tips

Cons

3 shifts, working every weekend

Jobs at Paul Rhodes Bakery