Pay Weekly Carpets

Pay Weekly Carpets Employee Reviews

Joined this job in a sales role. No real interview and certainly no ongoing support. Sadly the culture is of no support and very little regard for customers. Take the order supply when they feel like it and if customers are unhappy, Tough. Concept is brilliant but delivery is poor.
I started this job at the start of July 2020. The Bradford office is very poorly run by the manager. He treats the customers with no respect whatsoever and often swears a lot in the office. He often tells customers the wrong information when it comes to their sofas/beds. The 2 female admin staff are lovely and helped me massively. I had a close family death on my third week which resulted in me taking 3 days off. I wasn’t given any training, a contract or asked for ID documentation. Which I rung every day. When I came in I was told that he was ending my employment despite my reasons for time off
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional, inconsiderate, bad management
No training! No help! Any customer complaint no matter how pathetic is taken out on the rep! Unless your work where you live its not financially rewarding. Its got a chance of being amazing but in my humble opinion it never will be. They need managers!
Pros
Excellent products
Cons
Owners and Fitters
Hours spent at laptop in the evenings and weekends out of hours. Evenings spent dealing with enquiries and booking appointments, all out of hours. This should be done by Head Office but not enough leads supplied so up to the Guys and Girls in the field to supplement.
This company was an amazing company to work for. My team was amazing and the most friendly. Management is very flexible when it comes to taking time off, dropping kids to school etc
This is a payweely carpet company they specialise in selling carpets and other goods to the general public at a weekly payback scheme where the accounts are checked regularly
I am looking primarily for a business to business sales executive opportunities. Combination of life and work balance is the weakest area at Pay Weekly.
I enjoyed working here because the hours were great, but that was pretty much the only great thing about it, I was joining a new department of the company, the social media marketing team and they hadn’t prepared for us at all, the first week we had little to no work to do, it was just 6 hours of scrolling through Facebook. Then when there was work to do I had hardly any idea of what I was supposed to be doing, I was the only male worker in the office and that showed in how the management treated us, the only focused treatment I received were patronising pep talks when I wasn’t doing the work I was expected to be doing, because I hadn’t been told what to do. Then all of a sudden before a shift I got a phone call saying don’t come back we’re not happy with the work you’ve been doing! Which is funny because I had no idea what I was supposed to be doing in the first place. So I was left high and dry in debt because I’d taken a loan before this job to survive. I even offered to fund our offices refreshments and toiletry products if I could’ve come back and told them if they would tell me exactly what I should be doing I would’ve been the best employee they’d ever had. But of course that didn’t get anywhere. Then when it came to being paid my last wage I’d asked nearly a fortnight before to send it to a new bank account because my current one was overdrawn and I wouldn’t have seen any of it and the following two wages STILL went to my initial account. They said “ yes we will, we’re a professional company. “ when I asked if my wage would be sent to my new account. That made me laugh. - more...
Pros
Good hours
Cons
All the above.
Business in throw together. No structure. Everything's goes wrong and if you ring up to let the office know that something at a certain job is wrong (wether it is your fault or someone else's) which will stop you from doing your work, you will be sacked!
Pros
Lot of work
Cons
Managment
  1. Employee reviews