Paymentsense

Paymentsense Employee Reviews

There is a lot of favourtism in the company. If you get in with th management, you will be looked after. If not, they will find any and every way to sack you.
No basic, very poor commissions...stay away. They expect you to go to business without any expenses being covered whilst you are on commission only and even when the commissions are paid they are very low.
It's all about profit and no consideration to anything else. Very terrible people at the top. Terrible company to work. No support whatsoever because the people in Management are clown.
I'm only a few weeks into my new role at Paymentsense but can say it's the most exciting place I've ever worked .. lots going on, plenty to get involved with and exciting plans for the future.The pay is very competitive and for that they really do look for the best, so standards are high. If you want to work somewhere fun, welcoming and exciting, and you're not afraid of hard work and the idea of building something new excites you .. Paymentsense is the place for you.
This employer does not value employees. Managers use salespeoples leads and pipeline to bolster their own sales. Customer service is non existent and salespeople have their contact number changed so customers can not call them if there is a problem. There are annual fees thd sellers are not told about so customers get irate. Paymentsense are looking to sell the business or were.
Pros
Training
Cons
Poor management, no support, no honesty, no trust
I found the training vague and felt they just wanted to get you out to gather leads. They ask you to pair with more experienced consultants for high value leads that may be complex. These are then stolen from you and given over to meet high flyers targets. Corrupt middle and upper management. Office staff are a Stepford like cult. No rights at all, wasnt even given a contract.
Pros
high earnings only after self learning
Cons
face fits culture and corrupt toward new starter
Management always moving goal post and not supportive. Want earth but cut throat. Had very high turnover of staff and no knew it but spent to much time new recruits rather than developing existing work form in the field.
Pros
flexible work time
Cons
everything else
I worked there for a few months contracting as a manager in their London office (Notting Hill). Initially they hired me due to my professional experience however I soon found out they weren’t open to change or innovating systems. They seem to resent suggested changes and it was apparent that my face and personality did not fit. If your a yes person, like others to do the thinking for you and don’t mind toxic environments and the poor ethical culture with staff and it’s customers, then Paymentsense is for you. Otherwise I would avoid like the plague. No amount of free beer and fruit is worth it.
My experience at payment sense was brilliant as I was welcomed onto the team and they guided me fully for what I needed to do, to then succeed at what I was doing, the work environment was excellent and I would recommend the job to others
Encouraging recruitment process Promising product and on-line training Week’s training at hotel RSM did not bother turning up, trainer undertaking new role with no support. Emphasis of training poor with many important processes and form filling skimmed over No field support, mentor far more interested in their own success. Leads and appointments given to high achievers limiting growth potential Advanced training allocated unfairly and rationed by nepotistic Area Manager They do not deserve good sales people Expect to see a 5 star review following this one.
I worked here up until recently, there is no job security, they keep on those they like and get rid of the rest. Please avoid this place for your own sake.
Pros
Drinks
Cons
Everything else
Paymentsense is a really exciting and fast paced place to work. There is so much going on and lots of big plans. Lots of really inspiring people and if you're willing to work hard then you'll definitely be rewarded. On the whole management are great, there is the odd one or two or have been there for years and are really stuck in their ways (i.e. being against a flexible working culture). Work / office perks are really good - free barista coffee, loads of clubs which are funded by the company, and soon to be a brand new office in a new development in Paddington. Benefits are okay but could be better (minimum pension contributions and no subsidised gym membership - which for London is pretty unusual).
Great place to work where everyone helps each other with their specific skills in order to make every project successful. Plenty of activities, both work and non-work related, in order to know everyone. On-the-job training activities from every sector of the company.
The job in itself isn't too bad, but if you don't fit in with the managers, or aren't part of the favoured group, then they make your working life awful. They bully you and have no compassion if you are struggling mentally or emotionally. I can imagine that this is the dream job for people who are liked by management, but otherwise, it's horrific
Don’t work here. They hire and fire employees all day everyday. In the space of a month 7 people got fired/handed in their resignation. It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in the company a long time (not management level) or a short time, they will tell you all is good in the morning and by the afternoon tell you, your job is no longer needed. Lots of staff are unhappy there as well. They do not care about their employees at all and the management is horrible.
Really relaxed and really good people. Work hard play hard kid of culture. Was fun and my team was really good. They were trying to get their feet wet on microservices architecure using GCP. All the best for the teams.
Without a doubt the best job I have ever had. The atmosphere, staff, rate of pay, everything was amazing! Only reason for leaving was re-location- extremely sad to go!
Great company to work for but I faced redundancy due to change in business strategy. the crowd is young and people are friendly. The beer fridge is open 4 pm on Fridays !
Pros
Good managers
Paymentsense is customer focused, employee driven, innovative and fun organisation. With firm goal to be become industry leader, Paymentsense allows employees to have free hand to bring new culture, technology, experiments to table for concluding more better solutions & offerings for end customers. Simply brilliant.
If you do not fit with what the management class as a fit they will find any excuse to illy you or not support you. The support you do get is only the negative and they play favoritism to the people they do like. Former employees who have a great deal of knowledge about the business were bullied and then fired to get them out so they didn’t need to promote them.
  1. Employee reviews