Paymentshield
Paymentshield Employee Review

Good place if you only care about the money

20 June 2013
a good place to work if you like bonus' and the money, working environment often seemed quite down a bogged down with low moral within the outbound department. other departments did always seem to be in high spirits.
2.0Job security/advancement
Cons
hours where from 10:30am to 7pm
15 February 2013
Same roleSame location
Insurance Outbound Handler (Current Employee) - Southport
At Paymentshield the days are very similar. I outbound call around 100 people per day offering them quotations for their House Insurance.Management and my colleagues are fantastic individuals. Everyone at the company is friendly and approachable and are a pleasure to be apart of.The hardest part of the job will be continuous objections that customers give me on a daily basis. It can be challenging at times to maintain a high level of performance, however, with a strong mentality this can be achieved.The most enjoyable part of the job is having some good conversations with customers explaining to them how beneficial the company could be for them. Especially if they're going to save money or get a better product.
Pros
not a bad salary cionsidering the work you have to do. holidays are good also.
Cons
unsociable hours, working so far from home and getting in in the evenings are hard to deal with at times.
16 September 2020
Same location
Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee) - Southport, Merseyside
I worked here for roughly 5 months, in that time I discovered I had a medical condition and because of this I was late or in extreme cases off work. However the company didn't care about my well being. They are big on health issue when it's the "in thing" at the time of the year (e.g mental health week) but they don't really care. Like alot of companies they say about health and safety but only care for the safety part.
Pros
Decent pay, canteen has good food.
Cons
Being ill is frowned upon, mangers can pretend to be nice and then will be horrible to you.
29 April 2019
Same location
L & D Trainer (Former Employee) - Southport
This job where I was a trainer was fun and productive for many years until 2008 when I was made redundant following the financial crisis of that year.
Pros
fun
Cons
wages imited
  1. Good place if you only care about the money