Paymentshield

Paymentshield Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

I worked here for roughly 5 months, in that time I discovered I had a medical condition and because of this I was late or in extreme cases off work. However the company didn't care about my well being. They are big on health issue when it's the "in thing" at the time of the year (e.g mental health week) but they don't really care. Like alot of companies they say about health and safety but only care for the safety part.
Pros
Decent pay, canteen has good food.
Cons
Being ill is frowned upon, mangers can pretend to be nice and then will be horrible to you.
see previous review as its the same managing calls incoming, training new staff and dealing with queries with clients & brokers on Insurance policies
Pros
money
Cons
bad management
I am currently a full time parent so working hours would have to be in the evening and or weekend day or evening. My previous role was in Insurance where I was responsible for giving Insurance Brokers & networks advice on our products,dealing with referrals to and from underwriters and the claims team. I would handle queries about our policies and give customers accurate information on their policies and services. I learnt about Insurance policies, guidelines set up by FCA. Customer care, the customer journey and various processes and vast knowledge of Terms & conditions and the companies products. I managed new starters to the company giving them 1-2-1 training. When I worked within Claims for Mortgage products I managed call backs and chasing evidence for clients claiming on their policy. The hardest part of the job was when a customer was upset due to events in their lives and dealing with challenges the Brokers represented. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers & brokers happy, achieving my targets, working as part of a great team.
Pros
Offer to earn extra money
Cons
all night shifts
It is impossible to satisfy management as they only work off negativity, pulling you down rather than praise. You will not be able to progress within this company unless your face fits! No matter how hard you work and exceed expectations.
Pros
Sick Pay - 25 days holiday
Cons
Progression/Promotion
  1. Customer Service Representative