Paymentshield

Paymentshield Employee Reviews for Handler

a good place to work if you like bonus' and the money, working environment often seemed quite down a bogged down with low moral within the outbound department. other departments did always seem to be in high spirits.
Cons
hours where from 10:30am to 7pm
At Paymentshield the days are very similar. I outbound call around 100 people per day offering them quotations for their House Insurance.Management and my colleagues are fantastic individuals. Everyone at the company is friendly and approachable and are a pleasure to be apart of.The hardest part of the job will be continuous objections that customers give me on a daily basis. It can be challenging at times to maintain a high level of performance, however, with a strong mentality this can be achieved.The most enjoyable part of the job is having some good conversations with customers explaining to them how beneficial the company could be for them. Especially if they're going to save money or get a better product.
Pros
not a bad salary cionsidering the work you have to do. holidays are good also.
Cons
unsociable hours, working so far from home and getting in in the evenings are hard to deal with at times.