PB Recruitment & Training LTd

PB Recruitment & Training LTd: 10 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

3.4Job security & advancement

Cannot fault this agency

My experience of dealing with PB Recruitment and Training was a positive one. Although the position was not what I had hoped it would be and I didn't return, it wasn't the fault of the agency. I was still paid for the one day I did at the company, which I wasn't expecting as I let the agency know I wasn't returning after my first day. The communication was good and I felt that the agency did a good job of updating me and providing me with good information. Like I said, it was my decision not to return to the role they had sourced for me, it just wasn't something I could do.

These guys know what they are doing

PB were friendly in their approach and were able to get me in to employment really quickly. They are always on hand to help and are really understanding. PB supported me back in to employment and made the process flawless.

Pros

Communication, weekly pay paid on time

Insights into PB Recruitment & Training LTd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Trust in colleagues

Useless Management

Huge communications problems, they say they will call you back regarding vital information, yet they don't. Highly unprofessional in the manner which they talk to you. Avoid at all costs. Its a shame as the client was brilliant but the agency let them down. Waste of time.

Pros

Good client

Cons

Complete lack of communication and professionalism

28 July 2021
We can only assume that this review has been left by mistake and is meant for another agency. We we're not supplying CNC Setters/Operates on the 1st of June so it's impossible that a review of this nature could be left and have anything to do with us. Recruitment for this role commenced from the 5th of June onwards, therefore nobody was placed with the client before this date. We pride ourselves in being one of the best agencies in the area. We care about our candidates and clients alike and would not dream of speaking to anyone in an unprofessional manner. We do our upmost to help every employee that works for us the very best we can.Please give us a call on 01270 747800 to query this.

Professional Company with good opportunities

I've worked a number of shifts for PB recently with several of their clients in the Crewe & Stoke areas. They seem to be getting more and more clients.Always found them friendly and professional and willing to help if I needed anything. Get regular calls about work opportunities and the information about the jobs has been accurate.The registration process was easy and efficient and I always get paid on time. I would highly recommend.

Pros

Decent hourly rates, prompt payment

Friendly, Professional Agency

The owner has recently recruited experienced recruitment professionals which will pay dividends for the business going forward.The owner has also invested heavily in implementing an upgraded professional ATS/CRM system and a better Time-sheeting/Payroll platform. As a result, issues around temps time recording and payments has also reduced dramatically.Now, there is a much better communications flow when dealing with candidates and clients alike.The company have tried hard to keep their staff morale high and remain motivated during this unprecedented period with regular contact via video calls.

Pros

Relaxed & Informal but still professional & focused

Cons

Hours can be long but that's the nature of recruitment

Bad Agency

Unorganised, payment delays every week, undermining head of departments, demanding things not within my job Role, total bullies, treated all staff like trash, including the workers, avoid you will not get paid

24 July 2020
This is either a fake review or they have the wrong agency as we have not experienced any of these issues. No surprise, there is no name.PB Recruitment pay their workers overnight on a Thursday night into Friday morning via BACS and there is never any issues. We also pride ourselves on how we treat all our staff and candidates with respect. Such a shame that people go to this effort.

Highly recommend

PB Helped my to find at job very quickly and were very helpful. I have been paid on time unlike some agencies Ive worked with locally. I would recommend getting in touch wth them if you are looking for another job.

Pros

Fork Lift Driver

avoid at all costs

PLEASE AVOID THIS AGENCY!!!!!!!!!! This company lies to you to get you onaboard they tell you what you want to hear to get your personal details and then when push comes too shove they try to send you somewhere completely different to where you was originally told. they are liars and cowboys PLEASE AVOID THIS AGENCY!!!!!!!!!

7 February 2020
PB Recruitment work hard to place all available candidates into work. We register people based on their applications for a particular job / location. We only take person details for registration / right to work once the person is happy with details of the role. Only when they are fully interested in the job. We are sorry that you feel this way. If there is anything at all we can help with, please contact us at info@pbrec.co.uk or call us on 01270747800 and we would be happy to help RegardsPB Recruitment

Avoid.

I got a phone call from pb recruitment asked if I was available for work as they had a counterbalance forklift truck job, got sent to a warehouse in middlewich, spent the next 3 weeks throwing cardboard into a bailer as I was working in the recycling area, there were 8 flt drivers with only 4 forklifts. I was doing 4 on 4 off Friday to Monday but for some reason my time sheets read Tuesday to Saturday I did 2 11 hour shifts and 2 8 hour shifts so first they paid me for the wrong days and then paid 8 hours when I was doing 11 hours and then they started missing a whole shift off the time sheet phoned one of the consultants at pb recruitment got told it would be sorted, it still hasn't. Basically they send you to places to do a job you haven't agreed to do. They mess up wages repeatedly and then still don't pay you. Seriously avoid. You will end up working for nothing.

7 February 2020
We are not sure who this and are not aware of your issues. Please contact us at info@pbrec.co.uk or call 01270747800 and we will endeavour to resolve your issues.RegardsPB Recruitmentt

Top Agency

Very professional friendly and dedicated team. They had a wide variety of jobs available and were quick to put me in work. Always paid on time so will definately recommend highly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PB Recruitment & Training LTd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement