Pembertons

Pembertons Culture reviews

Clear

Was ok

I enjoyed every minute of working here to begin with. The boss was amazing very helpful made to feel very comfortable humble environment. Meet new people on a daily great for developing your people skills.

Perfect environment to work in

Loved every second of working there. A great group of people and very supportive management. Training was done well and helped me to improve greatly. Recommend it thoroughly!

Pros

Brilliant atmosphere

Great Place

Really enjoyed working here.I earned some great money and made some fantastic friends who i still keep in touch with now. lots of incentives and team building stuff going on constantly

Great Company to work for

The managers were very supportive and gave a very comprehensive training program when I started the targets are easily achieved and all in all it is a very good and fun environment to work in I particularly liked the fact that they promoted from within I would highly recommend working here The only reason I left was due to family relocation otherwise I would have still been there now!!!

happy ative place

when i went into work your co-workers was always bright bubbly people who loved to talk whilst worked i learn to be apart of a team and a happy team was a hard working team. one of the hardest part of the job was re-organizing the magazines section when in rush hour when you had to keep going over it could take hours to get right.

Pros

had an half hour lunh break

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pembertons?