People First

People First Employee Reviews

Office duties, such as answering the telephone. At people first I help to support people with learning disabilities. I do this by supporting people who come into the office looking for support. I help with visits out to other day centres and help with completing activities. I also liaise with other members of staff to make sure that people are getting the support that they need.
poor management and work culture, zero career advancement poor salary for work load, limited training opportunities, no commitment to flexible working, for parents unless your a manager.
I cleaned the offices, general work areas, canteen and toilets, I used a hoover, mop and bucket and dustpan and brush to carry out my tasks and did so in a timely manner.
As a volunteer on a Community Work program via the Jobcentre and a Placement provider (Interserve) I gained valuable experience working with and helping those with learning difficulties and disabilities. In my 4 months working there I help with varies activities and organising training and summer scheme activities. I would recommend some one in my position to take this opportunity to work alongside such friendly and outgoing people.
Each and every day that I worked there was enjoyable. I learnt a lot for the people who had learning disabilities and i feel that this has made me a better person, and I am very grateful of the time that i worked there for. Was very sad to leave them all as we all became great friends
Pros
The People
Cons
Na
i really enjoyed it and learnt alot from the few weeks i was their meeting the people of the group, and learning what they do and how much it can impact there lives.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at People First?