People Solutions

People Solutions Employee Reviews

There was an issue with being paid the second week and this was actioned on the day and sorted the same day. Sometimes the work varies in intensity and unfortunately through no fault of the company the work was ended 13 weeks earlier than planned due to coronavirus. I would certainly work for them again in the future.
signed up with people solutions for a 4 on 4 off worked the 4 on and never heard from them about a start time until 3 weeks later when they text asking for my next of kin details !!! I found out that we was all on different rates for doing the same job. Don't bother !!!
Pros
Cons
everything
I would not recommend working for this agency .their staff are rude and not helpful they will tell you they have the work you are looking for.then when you sign on.they try and get you to do other work because they don't have the job you wanted.
Cons
Dont have the work you sign on for
Was very nervous applying for a warehouse position as had never done this type of work before. Made me feel at ease and tried hard to sort out any requests I had. Onsite office staff are all friendly and approachable. If you are hardworking and reliable then you will fit in well. Highly recommend.
Pros
Overtime available, on-site restaurant
The work is repetitive and physical - but this was not a surprise as the job was represented fairly at interview Each day I went without a break at all between 8.30 - 1.00 Staff are not treated with any respect and the working conditions are poor and dirty As a native English speaker I found it difficult as the majority of staff had a different first language, and some spoke no English I was not given instructions in English most of the time and had to ask colleagues what had been said
Very bad and not helpful!!! Don’t work for them. They can not pay for 1,5 week holiday. I must wait for 4-6 weeks til they will pay me my money. Stay away from them.
treated like second class citizens and expected to be available at a moments notice so unable to plan your life. management very poor and disorganised.
Pros
Cons
expected to be on call 24/7 then dropped at a minutes notice
Keep on getting cancelled every day, so not getting much work from them and being told I'm not allowed to complain about my hours. They do not pick the phone up and do not reply to texts. Your pay is always mess up and they tell you're not allowed to complain about it. If your unable to do a shift due not being able to get back they tell you " you have to do or else we will just fire you". They will take your pension for their safe and not to your pension plan. If you complain about it will your get told just we will fire you.
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
Fell up containers. and another duties, like tidy and clean around the warehouse. Also tidy the containers in order to go as son as was possible. Benjamin
great agency fast pace working environment friendly management great team working bonding when working together easy line working works easy to understand
Always cancel shift 2 hrs before the shift start. 2 days or 3 days jobs in a week. some days client cancel shift after shift started and they pay only 2 hrs for that day.
Worsed agency I've ever worked for! I was advised that I would have full time work all the way upto Christmas and into the new year, "so I excepted this job over another" I've been with the agency 4 weeks, not one week has been a full week, a max of 3 days, Full time they said not part time? They don't reply to text, even though they expect you reply to their constant shift confirmation then shift cancellation text. Office staff are rude, we are treated with no respect at all. Due to there unreliability, I've ended up in debt with rent and other bills, ruined Christmas as they have given me four hours only. Yodel should be embarrassed that they work in partnership with this agency, and how they treat staff.
This is the worst agency in the world.They do not care about anything else but the funding they get from the government when they recruit a new worker.fact. Everyone who works here is depressed.fact. Avoid Avoid Avoid.
They never reply to my texts or return my calls whenever I ask for overtime or whether I am working or not because they're meant to confirm my shifts. Also so many times they haven't paid me and I have to wait for another week when I have direct debits to pay. Staff are rude and not helpful. Worst agency ever.
Lugar de trabajo super tranquilo , con mucho respeto y lo bueno que aprendi mucho en lo que es promotor de ventas
Pros
seguro medico privado
Cons
habia una sala de descanso
Good pay and good working environment just never had enough work for the number of people that were recruited. i enjoyed working there unfortunately not enough work available.
Pros
prize's to be won and occasionally they would give out pizza and cakes for hard work
Cons
not enough work available