PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

No clear progression here. Management have a very click like mantra and if your face doesn’t fit it’s hard to get ideas across. My manager refused to change so trying to make it a better place to work was impossible.
Pros
Free Breakfast
Good benefits at Pepsico plenty of overtime if needed friendly atmosphere willing to progress if applications to relevant areas if interested clean overalls always available in clean locker room and overall a pleasant place to work and progress will recommend to all ages
Pros
Salary and progression
Cons
Long shifts
Treated like a dog 12hr shifts, just replace you with the people lining up to fill your role.. treat poorly. Just all round bad company not good for your mental health this place
Pros
Home time
Cons
Working there
Wants to work hard with some fun without stress, never see smiles on face of staff, management staff always put pressure on staff to complete the targets, no safety no one cares about staff health, overall walkers pepsico is a great an good company, but management don't know how to handle it
Very typical American owned company where Management pretend to be supportive, while all the time plotting ways to get rid of good people!Very 'production' focused management team...if you're not making the crisp, don't expect to be acknowledged!
Pros
Cons
Lots
It started OK for the first few months then once you stand up for yourself a little, forget it. The manager wants to control you in all aspects and will try and squeeze you out. There's some decent workers in there but if you're not in the click you're on a hiding to nothing. Resigned before they had satisfaction of stitching me up to sack me. Avoid unless you're seriously desperate.
Pros
Some freebies but only because of working throughout coronavirus
Cons
Long hours and alternate weekends
The company is fast paced care about their staff and have work very hard to look after their teams, this has been even more evident throughout the COVID pandemic. I have been lucky to work within a number of different teams over the past 5 years within the business which has given me plenty of opportunity to develop, cross collaborate and get involved in a number of projects.All my managers, regardless of the role I have been in have been very supportive and given me the opportunity to grow.
Pros
Good pay and benefits - on site gym, staff shop, subsidised canteen, free on site parking etc
the job can seem challenging at first but it quickly becomes repetitive. they only have continental shift patterns, so as appealing as four days on and four days off may seem, there isn't really a balance to be struck, not for the toll it takes it on your body, nor a family/work-life balance. which of course you are compensated for with a shift allowance. there's progress available if the face fits, and leadership can become frustrating. But it's an easy job for good money. nothing to sneeze at.
Pros
good pay
Cons
I enjoyed my years at Quaker Oats Cupar and I would recommend it as a great place to work in engineering. They have a wide variety of old and new equipment, heavy rolls and lighter high speed packaging machinery. There is a good range of jobs in high kept shifts interesting and I never felt bored as there was always something to do maintenance or improvement wise.
Pros
Good pay on shifts. Time off and flexible holidays
Cons
No share scheme. Work every second weekend.
PepsiCo has a good culture of meritocracy and advancement. The culture is a little bit "dated", and there is no urgent push for growth / innovation currently.
Dire response to coranavirus, keeping sites running in unsafe conditions even though they are producing products (like potato chips) that are far from essential. They claim staff safety is their number one priority but that is clearly second to profit.
The management treated contractors as clearly not part of the department team and were very clicky and gave very little to no management support or induction training.
Pros
Nice new offices
Cons
Do not include contractors as part of the team
A great company with a fair approach to work life balance and a really nice company culture. They do a good job of instilling passion for the company and the work you do in all of their employees.
we did 4 x12 hour shifts with 4 days off.i would do a few different jobs which were allocated on arrival depending where needed. i learned a lot of skills ie waste marshall,working to tight schedules,cleaning to a very high standard for a change over. great people to work with and a good management team. was sorry the factory closed and missed the peple
Used to be good at first, them they changed front line managers for coordinators who were completely clueless and had no management or people skills at all. They kept rewarding the laziest people imaginable (because they were their friends) and were not interested at all in people who actually worked hard. They just didn't get it!!
Worked at PepsiCo in the Reading office for one year. The atmosphere was great, work-life balance was very good. No one stayed in the office very late, and the company was flexible in regard to working from home.
For god sake, please don't work here, Management are bullies, I had a serious illness, Manager put me on a fitness to work programme, because their own Occupational health nurse said to them I couldn't work in certain areas due to the lung health problems I had. You have time off ill, you are persecuted, would love to meet the tawt who decide you are only allowed 5% sick days off a year. Don't be fooled by the advertising blurb that says we pay you sick pay, it's a con. There is a culture of bullying from the M.T.s if they don't like you, they let you know about it. Since leaving my partner has said I've returned to myself, I didn't realise the mental effect Walkers at Coventry was having on me. Just do yourself a favour, stay away, don't ever be tempted by the money, this place is just bad.
Horrible working enviroment. Blame culture, make the slightest mistake and you will be hauled in front of a panel of co-ordinators who will then decide your fate. Should you dare to fall sick, you will be hounded, harrassed and bullied by the crewing co-ordinator until you return to work, regardless of your fitness to do so. Depressing, soul destroying place. Stay away!
need to be organised. decent hours to cover number of visits per day Salary is average for the workload with company car.No stock is carried. Visits are to businesses, universities, health facilities.
it is good to work in growing company and busy and safe environment with excellent learning and growing skills thanks for allowed chance to grow ahead for future
Too many issues with this Company were do i start? you only get promoted if you know someone in office or related/best friends with someone.(100%) true. The Place has gone in my opinion from the best place to work for to one of the worst places you could work for.(fact) Serious about you're work balance then go somewhere else the company supposed to be about work balance/family orientated this is totally untrue. The only real benefits is you get you're work garments cleaned if you want to call it a benefit. No overtime Over priced canteen Low pay rise (Cost of living is a couple % more then our pay rise) Save yourself the hassle and look elsewhere.
Pros
Trying to think
Cons
Long hours no reward
  1. Employee reviews