Pernod Ricard

Pernod Ricard Employee Reviews

A great company to work for. Employees are all very polite, management were very responsive and attentive to any of the employee needs. Working hours are fair. Typical day at work for was 8-5, dealing with any questions that employees or guests may have about the brands/company. I would be organising meeting rooms, parking, answering phone enquiries, post management and enquiry emails. The hardest part of the job would be that it can be fast paced, however support was always available. The most enjoyable part of the job was the inclusive work environment- friendly employees, as well as activities and events outside of work to help with team building and company relations.
La culture de convivialité est là, l'environnement de travail est vraiment agréable.
My daily task was inputting daily stock,freight, and miscellaneous invoices reconcile statements. Weekly task was to do Bacs run and raise inter company recharge invoices. Also to keep an eye on GRN and chase invoices for GRN stock. Monthly I needed to send our figures to head offices for netting for the inter company EEvery
Very relaxed yet productive workplace in the IT department, particular within business solutions. I learned many things related to database administration, development and also IT operations. Business intelligence is also advocated for reporting and providing solutions to the business. There were many times I felt included in company culture, with many events that allowed me to network and build relationships with the wider business.
Pros
Staff-discounted shop for premium spirits and wine, plenty of opportunities to taste new products, lots of wider business opportunities.
Une expérience très enrichissante tant du point de vu des connaissances acquises qu'au niveau relationnel et humain.
Pros
Culture d'entreprise et dévouement
Fantastic company to work for, great environment, friendly and professional atmosphere at all time. Everyone is down to earth from CEO to securities. don't have one negative thing to say about Pernod Ricard
Pros
great company to work for
Cons
no cons, fantastic people from the CEO to managers low of hiariachy
Short lived employment in a role that was not what I expected. Too may people jostling to be heard, so if you don't shout nobody will listen. Helps if you're French if you want to become management .
Pros
Good social life
Cons
Wonderful management and work colleagues. Very interesting work, but pay could be better and its hard to have a work life balance- you work lots of weekends.
I only worked for Pernod Ricard on a one week temporary placement but received enough support and the same benefits as permanent employees
Pros
free lunches, holiday pay, bonuses
My experience at PRUK offered me a challenging and highly varied work life. I had a lot of autonomy in the role, that was performance based, and lots of training opportunities.
I have been with the business for 5 1/5 years and they were incredible. Very good job culture. A lot of training put in place to further skills.
Pros
Free shop allowance
Cons
Process Driven
Mother company restructured accounts department, hence redundancy in Oct 2014. Soory to leave but this is the side effect of the recession. Enjoyed my 8 years with the company and have learnt a lot, imprived my excel skills
Ce fut mon second métier à Londres avec une vraie équipe venant des quatre coins de l'Europe. Travail très intéressant et dynamisme quotidien. Gestion des comptes Français et Allemands. Une vraie intéraction avec les différents départements, un challange régulier avec le département supply chain pour libérer du stock pour mes clients. Des solutions à trouver ! Un métier qui m'a permis de monter les échelons au département commercial, en l'espace de deux ans.
Pros
En plein coeur de Londres, d'une belle société et d'un vrai dynamisme
Cons
Le travail régulier une fois compris devient moins challangeant
Most enjoyable part of the job is team work. he accounts department consist of 15 employees separated by management and financial accounts. Though the team is separated, we have to work as a team for the month end to close the accounts. I was specialised in Nordic team. Mainly dealing with bottle tax, VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat, credit control, reporting/pay to SKAT, keep all the key accounts managers informed about their customers activity/overdue, other admin work and when required help my team.
Pros
Free Alcohol, free trips
Cons
Work over time when needed
It was a really good first step in the UK market, having the opportunity to - learn about the strong position that retailers retain & the importance of promotional strategies especially in grocers, - get to know and work with local agencies (PR, Media Planning, Digital) - understand the local / British working culture
Pros
Good brands, International Mobility, Flex working hours
Cons
Lack of career development plans