Pertemps Network Group
Happiness score is 66 out of 100

Pertemps Network Group Employee Reviews

Can’t actually recommend this agency enough. Been really helpful in regards to everything. Had some worries since worked agency before and had problems, but this agency has been really nice. They call back and are attentive to the individual - despite dealing with a huge number. Summa is the one that I have been dealing with and she’s been communicating very well through what’s app via call or text. If there’s a problem, she will go away and sort it out for you and update you with progress! Payroll is easy to do as well in regards to time sheet. Even staff with queries in regards to that message back straight away. I wanted a job to support me Monday-Friday that works around the accountancy course that I am starting in Feb and they managed to find that for me. Thanks again :)
Pros
Good Communication, helpful, attentive
Cons
When I first applied here I explained everything I needed to and was told that it will not be a problem. I started the job and two weeks in I was not to go in work. During the pandemic this is really hard! So I was told finally that the company would let me know. After nearly 2 weeks of no real response and no work I was told: "Yeah you probably wont be needed." This is a disgrace! Keeping me in limbo for so long.
Pros
Decent pay on time
Cons
No communication
Excellent company to work for and very supportive. Always there to help you. Only a phone call away. Wages always paid on time. Their staff are excellent.
I had some amazing contracts working for Pertemps. Pay rate was reasonable for the post. I hope to find work with Pertemps again. There recruitment staff are very friendly and helpful and work hard to find you the right post to match your skills.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
One of the best job I have done do far. Compare to other driving job it is straightforward and easy. Jobs involve handballing but it's no that hard.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Some time you have to wait around for shift.
The company expect a lot from you, the work life balance is terrible and the salary is shocking considering they expect you to pretty much be on call 24/7.Some people were nice.
Pros
Good for starting a career in recruitment
Cons
Pay, long hours, very bad work life balance
Excellent communication regarding all areas between rota staff, payroll and management in general. EXCELLENT communication and considerate flexibility. Best agency so far.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Job security (but note I worked at just two companies for them so far)
Worked for four weeks doing demolition work, great management, staff, nice bloke who run the site, great pay.Were doing site demolition for a few weeks, it were helpful it were just up the road from me, very good money and steady work too. I would gladly go back here to work again Many thanks
Pros
Good money
Cons
Wasn't forever
Recently a friend of mine lost their job through these guys. They haven't bothered trying to help them get another job, they have refused to pay the right amount of money that is owed to them and made them feel like it was there own fault. The staff that work here are incredibly rude and self centred. Hands down the worst agency I’ve ever had the miss fortune of dealing with. They have the potential to be good but they just refuse to go that extra mile to help people and thats not what you want when you’re looking for a career. There is no support given at all, you are made to feel like you are to blame for any mistakes that they make. They sacked my friend for self isolating which is quite frankly ridiculous. I would steer clear of this agency.
Pros
Cons
Everything.
working at Pertemps was a pleasure at times, but when coming off a shift pattern which I got use to doing was a bit of a hurdle.I finished with Pertemps because of a personal issue with management.I was called back again to start another job but unfortunately staff did not listen to what kind of work you want to do, and just get you in the door to make the number up.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pertemps Network Group?
Great place to work. Relaxed atmosphere. Good management can get manic at busy periods but just like any other role. In depth role training and great socials
Pros
Good atmosphere fun
Cons
Pertemps is the only agency I have worked for which actually took interest in their employees and deployed them according to their skills instead of a numbers game.Their rates of pay and quality of clients were above what I've come to expect from agency work. All the staff at Pertemp took professional interest in how their staff were getting along at assignments and meeting their needs.In my time with Pertemps I did catering, hospitality, security and manual labour jobs.Only downside I found to Pertemps was their work was much more sparse than lower quality agencies.
Pros
Find jobs catered to your needs, responsive team, high rates of pay, good communication, take interest in you as a Pertemps employee rather than another agency number
Cons
Irregularity of work
I didn't like the way they spoke to me over the phone. They say they'll find you a job, but it takes a month or so for them to get back to you. This recruitment company needs to learn how to speak to someone respectfully. If I had it my way I wouldn't recommend anyone registering with them.
Pros
Cons
Rude, ill mannered, disrespectful and self centered.
Put me off Recruitment for life!! I would've enjoyed the job. The manager running the place was a complete idiot and full of himself, rude and uncultured. He had no time for new starters but his established favourites. Like I said, scarred me for life!
Pros
Cons
Stress, Long hrs, fast paced and nasty manager
Each assignment had different characteristics. You are subject to that particular locations "bye laws". Routines, start and finish times etc. Other locations attitude "you have been brought in to resolve such and such, get on with it"
Pros
Remote working, on the whole you work unsupervised.
Cons
You are not one of the firm that you are working within.
I have worked for Pertemps since 2015.Professional people, especially the Sheffield office. Honest and fair. Always willing to help. I could always rely on my agency. Even for matters that are not completely related to work. Agencies and with full responsibility I say: choose Pertemps. The agency helps in the promotion of an employee in the company for which he works. It's unheard of.
Pros
flexible work
Horrible, The worst agency I have ever worked for. I have worked for them for 12 weeks and had problems with my payslip EVERY single week. The staff was very unhelpful and I had to fight for my money every single week. Now that I left they still owe me 12h they are unwilling to pay.
Pros
Cons
Scam
It was a nice environment and good experience, the people there were nice and helpful and had very good communication they were also well organised.
Pros
Good communication
Agency is giving you an opportunity to promote, managers are helpful as long as you express any interest in learning new skills. I think they should pay more when they promote people, often they take people eagerness for working harder as something given. The only reason I worked harder knowing I am underpaid was because I knew I am learning something new and that I will leave them for a company who is going to pay me better. If paid better I would stay and benefits from it would be mutual for me and for them as I know company they hired me for payed them quite a lot for an office worker. They make money but they need to seek for new people and spend time on training loosing in everyone's eyes just because they wanted to save few pounds a day.
Pros
opportunity to promote, fair maternity program
Cons
pay
Pertemps is a good company to work for, if you are prepared to put in the hours even though they are only temporary assignments.you will need to be prepared to travel at a moments notice if you do not have a long term assignment
Pros
being paid on time
Cons
the jobs are not permanent
Really enjoyed my time here was a good place to work and the people and staff members are great. The building is really nice and a good work environment. The training and skill set you receive is great and will benefit me wherever I go.
Pros
Good shift patters
Cons
Not enough advancement