Pertemps Network Group
Happiness score is 67 out of 100

Pertemps Network Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom775 reviews

good

good very good very good very good very good very good very good very fun very cool very relaxed and fast paced was in a fridge so cold but yeah it was decent apart from the cold.

Good agency

Great and friendly staff. Got me a post that was good and flexible and I enjoyed. Per temps paid on time and I never had issues with pay or anything. I'm full time now but if I needed a part time job with flexible hours to suit me, I`d cal them back anytime.

Pros

Very good company

Fun, rewarding, great people

Fun, rewarding, great genuine people. Want the best for their clients & staff. Busy periods but everyone pulls together to get the job done. Would recommend

Pros

Fun, rewarding, great people

Cons

n a

avoid this agenet

very poor management and environment, supervisor do not provide any support to employee, always cancel work at last minute or when you already going to work.

Pros

paid on time

Cons

poor management, no any support, do not respect people, always cancel work

Inconsiderate

Didn’t understand my college schedule which had been changed the day before I was supposed to be working however they wasn’t understanding of my problem because I had poor attendance because I have been I’ll for the past few weeks but because of this even though I had given my best effort’s when I did work

Very bad

If you dont want to have life-you must go work with pertems group. They will do everything to fill your live with a lot of stress and let you down on every step.

Great

Amazing staff at Cambridge office, very responsive, helpful and kind.Always got plenty of work from Pertemps, they even included transport for some jobs.

Outstanding seasonal rates and standard are still a cut above the rest.

Great friendly staff, willing to compromise and help out where they can. Shifts can drop off due to reduced workload but not exactly something in their own control.

Pros

Great rates & friendly staff

Cons

Nothing guaranteed until your behind is in the seat.

I liked working here

I worked for a few years on a good contract the job didnt change much but in return was compensated well for donating my life to the client. Im looking for a new challenge but would defently go here again.

Rubbish place to work at. Rubbish company to work for.

Rubbish place to work at. Rubbish company to work for. A typical day consisted of being snowed under by phone calls from various branches asking for help for which I didn't have the skills. I learned that Pertemps is a cheapskate company which doesn't invest in things like staff training, caring about their staff or even being nice to their staff. Management was at best incompetent at worse downright nasty and vindictive. Workplace culture was toxic. The hardest part of the job was trying to fix problems that I'd had no training for. The most enjoyable part of the job was going over the pub at lunchtime.

Pros

Cons

Everything about the place.

Too much change

Worked on various departments for Lloyds banking, dreadful management and no warning of moving department.Colleagues were good and mostly helpful.

Poor

Constantly messing up wages and broken promise after broken promise. Said “guaranteed to be taken on” never gonna happen!! Constantly laying you off days at a time and wages are different for everyone

No job security

They will let you go without warning. You can make a mistake during training and they’ll let you go. Agency lies about finding you a new job when you leave one. Overall they only care about you up until you’ve been signed for a job and that’s it.

Exciting every day

Been employed for 18 months doing covid survey. Best employer I’ve had so far. Money is amazing. Didn’t get holidays for first 8 months as I was with pertemps medical. I now have shares with company.

Pros

Share scheme and fuel allowance

Cons

Don’t know how long job will last

Lack of communication

The work is easy and the pay is decent if you get your hours. I can go a full week without being given a shift, which means no pay for the next week. They don't really keep you updated when it comes to shifts, if you want a shift it's first come first serve. And if you can't make your shift good luck calling the sick/out of hours line. For a number that's supposed to be manned 24/7 you're lucky if you speak to someone.

Pros

Great work environment and pay above minimum wage

Cons

Lack of communication and inconsistent shifts

Best workplace for someone at the beginning

Best workplace for beginners, or if you want work seasonal job, sometime can be stressful, because supervisors may have to push you to improve your performance

The job provided was regular warehouse work although it was fast paced it was not hard too keep up with The job interview was very accessible and straight forward the registration process was also easy not too hard. Online registration only required really basic computer skills.

Pros

Good Pay Immediate Start

Nice people,definitely one of the best agencys to work for.

Worked for the Derby office for a short while.I found all the office staff helpfull,paid on time any issues were quickley sorted out.Having worked for other agecys in the past locally Pertemps were definitely the best

Pros

Helpful office

Cons

none really

Royal mail delivery driver

As it was approaching Christmas period and due to lots of staff being off due to covid, I started in Brunswick and was moved to Speke after 3/4 weeks. The job and the hours suited me. Doing anything from 60-90 deliveries in 5 hour shift.

Nice people to work for

Excellent place to work , very friendly team . Lots of different assignments to choose from . I’d recommend pertemps to friends and family without hesitation

Agency not the worst, the people on the assignment were a bit weird though

Was working with some really thick individuals doing waste bin loading, thinking they have to physically run round the streets to get the job done, not the case at all as we all still finish at the same times.

Pros

Weekly pay

Cons

Working with some 'special critters' every day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertemps Network Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement