Pertemps Network Group

Clear
3.2Pay & benefits

agencyrecruitmentcontractwhilstcentrerolerubbishwarehouse

Not good environment

The hours are on and off.the contract is 6 hours per week.the management want you to put all life on hold.its alot of heavy lifting for very little reward

Pros

Caffitera

Cons

Long hours.inconsistent shifts

Ridiculous

Don't pay you properly, constantly having to chase up wages. Never paid holiday just overall bad communication and staff are rude. Would not recommend working for them

Official response from Pertemps Network Group

5 July 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience and take any allegations like this very seriously. Our HR Manager would very much like to discuss this with you as a matter of urgency. Could you please contact Joanne Darlington on 01676 525270. The conversation will be treated in strictest confidence.

Insights into Pertemps Network Group

What people like
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Energising work tasks

Good agency

Great and friendly staff. Got me a post that was good and flexible and I enjoyed. Per temps paid on time and I never had issues with pay or anything. I'm full time now but if I needed a part time job with flexible hours to suit me, I`d cal them back anytime.

Pros

Very good company

Poor

Constantly messing up wages and broken promise after broken promise. Said “guaranteed to be taken on” never gonna happen!! Constantly laying you off days at a time and wages are different for everyone

Official response from Pertemps Network Group

5 July 2022

Exciting every day

Been employed for 18 months doing covid survey. Best employer I’ve had so far. Money is amazing. Didn’t get holidays for first 8 months as I was with pertemps medical. I now have shares with company.

Pros

Share scheme and fuel allowance

Cons

Don’t know how long job will last

Lack of communication

The work is easy and the pay is decent if you get your hours. I can go a full week without being given a shift, which means no pay for the next week. They don't really keep you updated when it comes to shifts, if you want a shift it's first come first serve. And if you can't make your shift good luck calling the sick/out of hours line. For a number that's supposed to be manned 24/7 you're lucky if you speak to someone.

Pros

Great work environment and pay above minimum wage

Cons

Lack of communication and inconsistent shifts

Straightforward work

Depends what your looking for in a job I cant fault it personally they are a good reliable employee the only issue I have is every other job will not be as good.

Pros

Decent assignments

Cons

nothing

Love My Door Job

This Company Is Brilliant Offered Me Work Other Than Mi Door But Was Not For Me.I Cant Thank Them Enough Always Pay.Tried To Offer Me More Work.I Can Only Speak For Myself & Im Happy.

Pros

I Aint Got None.

Cons

Long Travel My Chooseing

Great employment base to work from.

Flexible hours. Variable hours. Job variety. Local work available. Good contact personnel. No local office in Girvan. Nearest office, I believe is Glasgow.

Pros

Great employment base to work from.

Cons

Variable pay rates.

Poor management

I enjoy my role, I am on contract, but the management leave a lot to be desired. Very often not contactable but expect you to be. Long hours. Because the pay is good they expect you to deliver to the courier on your days off.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Not appreciated

Contracts consultant

Management is very low level and has no respect for workers. Work like donkey and they will ask for more. If you want more money they will set you impossible target and you have to be very careful to watch your earned money, as they like to take better pursentage for themselves. Has no understanding about family needs, you are not allowed to be sick too.

Cons

Long unpaid hours

Not a great place to work AVOID

Don’t work with them, they promise you a job and then give it to someone else. They allow racists, sexist and bigots to work there and if you complain you get asked to leave. They don’t care about your health or mental health they are just in it for the money they make.

Pros

Shift pattens

Cons

Long hours, pay, no support

Fun work place

I was very happy to work k&n I wish it’s stay beet longer. I am still waiting for to work with them. They’re very helpful people .Looking forward working with them in future

Pros

Paid tea breaks

Cons

It was long hours shift

Caring and Positive

The jobs are various and interesting, you get good jobs, The pay is reasonable, The office staff are nice and helpful. And they all listen to any concerns you may have. Variety of roles.

Pros

They listen to your opinion.

Cons

Could do with reviewing the pay rates each year.

Nice to work

One of the best job I have done do far. Compare to other driving job it is straightforward and easy. Jobs involve handballing but it's no that hard.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Some time you have to wait around for shift.

Expect far too much from employees with not much to offer in exchange

The company expect a lot from you, the work life balance is terrible and the salary is shocking considering they expect you to pretty much be on call 24/7.Some people were nice.

Pros

Good for starting a career in recruitment

Cons

Pay, long hours, very bad work life balance

Excellent

Worked for four weeks doing demolition work, great management, staff, nice bloke who run the site, great pay.Were doing site demolition for a few weeks, it were helpful it were just up the road from me, very good money and steady work too. I would gladly go back here to work again Many thanks

Pros

Good money

Cons

Wasn't forever

Gives opportunity to improve your skills and promote

Agency is giving you an opportunity to promote, managers are helpful as long as you express any interest in learning new skills. I think they should pay more when they promote people, often they take people eagerness for working harder as something given. The only reason I worked harder knowing I am underpaid was because I knew I am learning something new and that I will leave them for a company who is going to pay me better. If paid better I would stay and benefits from it would be mutual for me and for them as I know company they hired me for payed them quite a lot for an office worker. They make money but they need to seek for new people and spend time on training loosing in everyone's eyes just because they wanted to save few pounds a day.

Pros

opportunity to promote, fair maternity program

Cons

pay

An employer that is knowledge of the job market

Pertemps is a good company to work for, if you are prepared to put in the hours even though they are only temporary assignments.you will need to be prepared to travel at a moments notice if you do not have a long term assignment

Pros

being paid on time

Cons

the jobs are not permanent

Ok company

Ok company found me work pay was in the bank each week communication was a bit lacking they found me jobs within my local area which was very usual and helpful

Pros

Pay was in my bank each week

Cons

Communication not good re holiday pay

Short and sweet

Sorry story and happy pertemps never got back intouch with me after this horrible experience. Got an interview and job offer within 3 days then upon starting I knew it was the wrong decision. Bonus counted into final salary, enforced overtime and not being able to talk multiple languages then a maintenance manager who's inept. Explained my situation to pertemps to get totally ignored until I used my personal phone to enquire on some car repairs I was having done then pertemps call me as inept manager had informed them I was using my phone as its against company policy! Told I could go for a cigarette to then received a verbal warning. Had to self isolate for 2 weeks and on returning back to work I knew I was going to get the push so had a nice friendly chat with inept manager and I left before he even had a chance.....he'd even printed off my letter that I saw just lying on the office desk. Miss information and just want to fill spots at any cost. EA informed about dangerous chemical storage.

Pros

Cons

Lots

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertemps Network Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pertemps Network Group with

• Pertemps Network Group
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?