Pertemps Network Group

Pertemps Network Group Pay & benefits reviews

I was very happy to work k&n I wish it’s stay beet longer. I am still waiting for to work with them. They’re very helpful people .Looking forward working with them in future
Pros
Paid tea breaks
Cons
It was long hours shift
The jobs are various and interesting, you get good jobs, The pay is reasonable, The office staff are nice and helpful. And they all listen to any concerns you may have. Variety of roles.
Pros
They listen to your opinion.
Cons
Could do with reviewing the pay rates each year.
One of the best job I have done do far. Compare to other driving job it is straightforward and easy. Jobs involve handballing but it's no that hard.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Some time you have to wait around for shift.
The company expect a lot from you, the work life balance is terrible and the salary is shocking considering they expect you to pretty much be on call 24/7.Some people were nice.
Pros
Good for starting a career in recruitment
Cons
Pay, long hours, very bad work life balance
Worked for four weeks doing demolition work, great management, staff, nice bloke who run the site, great pay.Were doing site demolition for a few weeks, it were helpful it were just up the road from me, very good money and steady work too. I would gladly go back here to work again Many thanks
Pros
Good money
Cons
Wasn't forever
Agency is giving you an opportunity to promote, managers are helpful as long as you express any interest in learning new skills. I think they should pay more when they promote people, often they take people eagerness for working harder as something given. The only reason I worked harder knowing I am underpaid was because I knew I am learning something new and that I will leave them for a company who is going to pay me better. If paid better I would stay and benefits from it would be mutual for me and for them as I know company they hired me for payed them quite a lot for an office worker. They make money but they need to seek for new people and spend time on training loosing in everyone's eyes just because they wanted to save few pounds a day.
Pros
opportunity to promote, fair maternity program
Cons
pay
Pertemps is a good company to work for, if you are prepared to put in the hours even though they are only temporary assignments.you will need to be prepared to travel at a moments notice if you do not have a long term assignment
Pros
being paid on time
Cons
the jobs are not permanent
Ok company found me work pay was in the bank each week communication was a bit lacking they found me jobs within my local area which was very usual and helpful
Pros
Pay was in my bank each week
Cons
Communication not good re holiday pay
Sorry story and happy pertemps never got back intouch with me after this horrible experience. Got an interview and job offer within 3 days then upon starting I knew it was the wrong decision. Bonus counted into final salary, enforced overtime and not being able to talk multiple languages then a maintenance manager who's inept. Explained my situation to pertemps to get totally ignored until I used my personal phone to enquire on some car repairs I was having done then pertemps call me as inept manager had informed them I was using my phone as its against company policy! Told I could go for a cigarette to then received a verbal warning. Had to self isolate for 2 weeks and on returning back to work I knew I was going to get the push so had a nice friendly chat with inept manager and I left before he even had a chance.....he'd even printed off my letter that I saw just lying on the office desk. Miss information and just want to fill spots at any cost. EA informed about dangerous chemical storage.
Pros
Cons
Lots
I am working for Pertemps one year, never had with them problems. Payments at time,holidays arw paid at time. Overtimes payd un full. Management in office brilliant.
I used to work to the Bristol branch' drivin division in 2018. They kept me busy as they could and always received the correct amount on every Friday. My hourly rate was 8.50 pounds. Despite to the low rates this branch is a good place to work.
I worked for this company for over a year, promise you but you end up paying over £150-200 to start inc cash for DBS, a robbing course they make you do, make you buy boots and high viz and pay for your badge ect and make you run back and forth for months to get your file together! AFTER ALL THAT they give you one to two days a week, your working 8 hours that week at MINIMUM WAGE so take away your pay if it’s a Friday take 15 mins off so your left with 7.85 HOURS at £7-8! Sometimes you go in and your names not on the list you go home with NO PAY! Make you do UNLAWFUL WORK! DO NOT DO IT! I earned less than job seekers allowance! The director of the company is a control freak and has lost MANY staff due to his unacceptable and abnormal behaviour!
Decent agency to work for with good rates of pay including holidays but like any other agency there are no guarantees. Friendly helpful office staff are easy to talk to.
Timely presented shifts,good pay rates,shifts fitted to You-coop with Your life style...Was good two years working for this site of Pertemps recruiters
Pros
Good pay grade, tried to keep You busy at least few days in a week, just about to pay Your bills
Cons
Not enough shifts during quite periods of the year
they find you work mainly at dunelm mill distibution centre not very forth coming with information can be slow at sorting salary payment issues you ask for a holiday and dont always get paid for it
Pros
find you work
Cons
minimum wage
The representatives from the site i worked in, was unreliable, they didnt really care about the health and safety rules. But aways punctual and accurate with pay. No problems with booking holidays.
it was nice working there, great pay you start as quickly as possible, really helps you get that extra money. The people at the agency where also very friendly. Definitly would work there again if I need the money.
Cons
The hours are too long. 12 hours, maybe change it to 8.
I worked for them for a few weeks it was good but work was scattered so I coilnd stay because I need stability it was good pay and good customer service and support
Always paid on time, albeit with a mistake here and there. But, always sorted promptly. Not willIng to engage with Drivers regarding increase of hourly pay, just fobbed off. A few lies been said about taking with management regarding an increase in pay . Been at the same company 2 years but still on the same hourly pay. And you know full well PerTemps are getting a very good rate from the work I do.
Good company and pay on time good it for looking at pay and shifts butbutbutbutbut but can cancel any shift at a moment's notice and no pay....so be pre paired.
I was over worked by the employer doing more tasks than required and with the expectation of doing more and when I did not do then I was hated! Compounded by this I was name called and made fun off which some of which was discriminatory - I raised this with both the employer and the temp company and nothing was done. They weren't on my side because guess what they get paid by the employer and have no moral compass and did not even help me find another temp job elsewhere.