Pertemps Network Group
Happiness score is 65 out of 100
View all Pertemps Network Group reviews

Pertemps Network Group

Pertemps Network Group Employee Review

It’s a great company to work for

A wonderful place to work for and Aden specifically helped me a lot and supported me through everything step by step and any problems I had he was there at first instance. Also, he was very understanding and a pleasure to be along the whole time and every step of the way he went out of his way for me and did his very best for me and gave me more than enough of his efforts.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Avoid!!

What and absolute joke of a recruitment agency. The staff have not got a clue, from messing up pay constantly, annual leave, pension etc not being clear on any information then contradicting themselves as they just have no idea! This is people's lives as they depend on their wages to live, I would never in a million years go with this agency again nor would I recommend it. Still with holding a weeks pay after being left 2½weeks and getting paid weekly at that!

Pros

Cons

All of the above

No job security

They will let you go without warning. You can make a mistake during training and they’ll let you go. Agency lies about finding you a new job when you leave one. Overall they only care about you up until you’ve been signed for a job and that’s it.

Official response from Pertemps Network Group

5 July 2022
We are sorry to hear about your experience and take any allegations like this very seriously. Our HR Manager would very much like to discuss this with you as a matter of urgency. Could you please contact Joanne Darlington on 01676 525270. The conversation will be treated in strictest confidence.

Stressful Workplace

Would get abused by customers regularly over the phones and team leaders would get angry if you needed toilet breaks. Would refuse to pay overtime if you got stuck on a call past your finish time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pertemps Network Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pertemps Network Group with

Learn about Pertemps Network Group in popular locations

• Pertemps Network Group
  • It’s a great company to work for