Philips Trust Corporation Limited

Philips Trust Corporation Limited Employee Reviews

Great place to work where work and life balance are equal.Great mix of staff who work great as part of a large team.Get your birthday off.Great management
Pros
Dress down and no weekends
Cons
Not really any
Really nice atmosphere in the office. Full of smart, intelligent people that make you look forward to coming to work everyday. Working here is challenging and gives you something new to tackle everyday. You also learn a-lot on the job and broaden your knowledge on Trust law.
I have been working for the company for quite sometime now and I really do enjoy it. I think that I am very challenged and I feel like I also learn something new everyday. The group that I work with are a really great bunch of people, everyone is so helpful and so so friendly. Management is also so understanding with any personal and work related issues!
Philips is a fast pace job in a relaxed atmosphere. The progression within the company is fantastic and the members of staff work great as a team. We are regularly rewarded for our hard work.
While I would readily say that the business would not be a perfect fit for everyone, when things click into place this is a great place to work. The office culture is different to my previous roles, and while this took some getting used to in my first couple of weeks, it's a genuinely enjoyable place to spend my working hours. The work is typically fast paced, which again can take some getting used to, but for the most part this is a positive. A day in the office is almost never dull, and there is definitely plenty to see, do and learn - in my time with the business I have taken on all kinds of new roles and responsibilities I would never have anticipated when starting out. To summarize, a great office to work in for people who may be jaded with the typical nine to five office roles, and with great opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
The staff at this office were very friendly and supportive and they are a nice mix of people I enjoyed the atmosphere and the work and found out a lot during my tine there