Pho

Pho Employee Reviews

Fun workplace

It is a good place to work in hospitality. The people that works there a young people. You'll get a good salary because of the tips. The holidays are 28 days per year which is great

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Steaming hours

Great - until it wasn't.

Poor management, which their head office back instead of their other employees, great coworkers though. Very much 'we're a family!' vibes, but don't let that fool you.I could write an essay about how they've shafted so many of us (pre-covid and post-), but I'll spare you.

Pros

Staff food - yum

A positive,cheerful

. Available Monday to Saturday I have learn about following brand,enjoy being part with the team,and enjoy achieve my new skills.every day is a happy day.

Fun play relax

The people there are very relax and fun to hang out with but overall the place is very business and stressful. The management is relaxed and really helpful.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Stressful

Pho cardiff

The horror place for all my job i have ,bad training they are so rude treath ppl as rubish ,dont teach you nothing just they make show as G Ramsey to show theyr skills ,they dont care about your past experience, management rude and inexperienced ,u need working as slave ,non contract lyer with payment , ,they just using you mising hours pay never pay you true ,waste of time and you get psihic down

Good Workplace and different cultures

Is a good place to work, most of people are very nice, I worked in Cambridge and was stressful sometimes because was busy but good experience. Just need to organize the management better

Definitely wouldn't recommend

The salary advertised is a lie (as it assumes everyone will receive service charge). Worked there for a month but was not given an employee number so I was unable to earn that extra 12% of each order, meaning other people earned money from me. The managers were extremely unprofessional (coming in hungover and snapping at you) as I heard them talking about firing employees for being "annoying" YOUR JOB IS NOT SECURE! And don't even get me started with how unpredictable the hours are. You could be booked to work from 10 until 10, but forced to take a 2+ hour break so the restaurant does not lose money, meaning you will have to wait at the restaurant as you don't have time to go home but will NOT be getting paid. Staff meals are also a scam. You are only able to order anything off on the menu (apart from starters) for your first 2 weeks before you're literally only allowed the cheapest items with restricted ingredients. You can also only have one meal, even if your shift was not cancelled via a whatsapp text or 12+ more hours.

Pros

Some free food/ no uniform

Cons

Everything else

Fun and busy atmosphere.

Pho is a great place. Really friendly staff and management, busy work environment however sometimes it can be quiet on hot days. Overall good place to work and learn new things.

Pros

Fun environment

resume

It was a great experience to work there I really enjoyed the team ansd the food

Love the company and it's values

I joined Pho 6 months ago and I genuinely cannot rate it enough as a company. I have been given a lot of support when needed in my role but also the autonomy to grow my role and make decisions. They really embrace their employees personalities and the service is far from robotic as it is in most branded restaurants. Great family feel and strong values in place!

Pros

Free meals, Family vibe, lots of support given, Staff Parties!

Cons

honestly none!

Nice restaurant

The Restaurant is nice looking but working in the kitchen is very hard because there is a lot of heavy lifting the kitchen is very dirty even though they have not been open very long.

Pros

staff nice

Cons

kitchen staff need more attention to the cleaning alot more.

Fantastic company to work for

A fantastic company with a great culture. Insightful management who encourage personal development. I was hired to open the Cambridge Branch and learned a great deal about the Pho food and culture very quickly. Be open and observant, and know how to work as part of a larger team. The Vibe and company ethos are excellent.

Pros

Fantastic work outings and celebrations

Cons

Weekend Hours

Cliques, favouritism, bullying

Do not work for this company. The teams are made up of cliques. If they don’t like you they will push you out. No support from management. Long hours which means no life outside of work.

Pros

1 free meal

Cons

Long hours, low wages

Great team

A fun working environment with different positions both on the floor and in the kitchen that gives you some variety in day to day jobs. A well managed chain.

Pros

Free staff meals on work days

Productive and live environment

A typical day at Pho is very productive and live. Employees are always trying their best in what they do and everybody is always happy and gets along. Working at Pho has taught me a lot, especially customer service skills and how to deal with certain situations, At Pho i do not think there is a hard and easy part of the job, you just do your role and most of the time i do personally feel everybody enjoys their role.

Pros

One meal a day is free, Staff are lovely to work with, Management are professional

Cons

Long hours, Restaurant closes late.

Productive and fun work place

Good job if you have passion for fresh food and be able to lead a team turning a good atmosphere for all. Motivation and training are the words that define this place. I keep good memories of fun times and at the same time very busy!!!

Pros

good management and fun place

Cons

long hours like any busy restaurant

Bardzo przyjazna rodzinna atmosfera

Jako manager restauracji- przygotowanie restauracji do servicu, robienie plac, grafikow , urlopow ,zamowien, serwis, bhp, treningi,szkolenia

Pros

DARMOWE POSILKI, DOBRE ZAROBKI, SWIETNA ATMOSFERA

Cons

GODZINY PRACY - 60 GODZIN TYGODNIOWO