Photographic Synergy

Photographic Synergy Employee Reviews

Excellent Christmas Temp Work

Photographic Synergy is fast paced but a very fun place to work during the Christmas period. Management is welcoming and there to answer any questions you might have. Benefits include small challenges to make the most weekly sales, and getting to choose a red letter experience if you succeed. However, it is treated as friendly competition. I worked in the Snowglobe Experience for two Christmases in a row (2017/18) and if I could I would happily work a third.

Pros

Friendly team, great work environment

Cons

Minimum wage, event lasts only two months

Fun work place

I loved working at photographic synergy doing the photography for the giant snow globe in the shopping centre based in skelmersdale. The management was efficient and sorted any issues when raised. I had so much fun, every day was different and the environment was a friendly family-like place to be

Pros

The friendliest place to work

Cons

The job was only temporary

Fun and vibrant workplace

Although I only worked there for a few months, I met amazing people and learnt so much! My colleagues were welcoming and friendly and gave me experience in a wide range of job roles, from the creative aspect to the sales aspect.

Fun informative workplace

I got to experience how it would be to work in a photography studio on a day to day basis i was shown how to edit and shoot but also shown how they book/ make appointments and how the system works. its a friendly environment and very much enjoyable if you have a passion for the subject.

Fun workplace

This company photographs a range of different things from family shoots to makeovers. Entertaining babies is always a fun part of the job. You have to be a person who doesn't mind bouncing around to get other people especially younger children to laugh for the camera.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Editing can take a long time

Easygoing people

Balanced day varying from photoshop work, working within the studio and general admin. I have learnt how to adapt my approach according to customers and have enjoyed learning the importance of people skills when taking photos of people in order to build a rapport between the camera and them so that they have a pleasing outcome. All the co-workers were easygoing and comfortable to be around meaning connections were built quickly.

Highly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Working at photographic synergy during the Christmas period allowed for me to develop my photography skills, as teaching me how to interact with customers and effectively sell them a product. Recommended.

Pros

Reasonable pay, friendly working enviroment, freedom to express your strengths/weakness at work, incentives

Cons

Short lunch hours, overtime is rare, job security is variable depending on the period of year you work (in particular Christmas, in which numerous employees are hired temporarily).

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Photographic Synergy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photographic Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

3.8Job security/advancement

Photographic Synergy Reviews by Location

• Photographic Synergy
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?