Photographic Synergy
View all Photographic Synergy reviews

Photographic Synergy

Photographic Synergy Employee Review

Fun and vibrant workplace

Although I only worked there for a few months, I met amazing people and learnt so much! My colleagues were welcoming and friendly and gave me experience in a wide range of job roles, from the creative aspect to the sales aspect.

5.0Job security/advancement

Fun informative workplace

I got to experience how it would be to work in a photography studio on a day to day basis i was shown how to edit and shoot but also shown how they book/ make appointments and how the system works. its a friendly environment and very much enjoyable if you have a passion for the subject.

Fun workplace

This company photographs a range of different things from family shoots to makeovers. Entertaining babies is always a fun part of the job. You have to be a person who doesn't mind bouncing around to get other people especially younger children to laugh for the camera.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Editing can take a long time

Easygoing people

Balanced day varying from photoshop work, working within the studio and general admin. I have learnt how to adapt my approach according to customers and have enjoyed learning the importance of people skills when taking photos of people in order to build a rapport between the camera and them so that they have a pleasing outcome. All the co-workers were easygoing and comfortable to be around meaning connections were built quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photographic Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

3.8Job security/advancement

Photographic Synergy Reviews by Location

• Photographic Synergy
  • Fun and vibrant workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?