Photographic Synergy
View all Photographic Synergy reviews

Photographic Synergy

Photographic Synergy Employee Review

Fun informative workplace

I got to experience how it would be to work in a photography studio on a day to day basis i was shown how to edit and shoot but also shown how they book/ make appointments and how the system works. its a friendly environment and very much enjoyable if you have a passion for the subject.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fun work place

I loved working at photographic synergy doing the photography for the giant snow globe in the shopping centre based in skelmersdale. The management was efficient and sorted any issues when raised. I had so much fun, every day was different and the environment was a friendly family-like place to be

Pros

The friendliest place to work

Cons

The job was only temporary
Same roleSame location

Easygoing people

Balanced day varying from photoshop work, working within the studio and general admin. I have learnt how to adapt my approach according to customers and have enjoyed learning the importance of people skills when taking photos of people in order to build a rapport between the camera and them so that they have a pleasing outcome. All the co-workers were easygoing and comfortable to be around meaning connections were built quickly.
Same location

Fun and vibrant workplace

Although I only worked there for a few months, I met amazing people and learnt so much! My colleagues were welcoming and friendly and gave me experience in a wide range of job roles, from the creative aspect to the sales aspect.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photographic Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

3.8Job security/advancement

Photographic Synergy Reviews by Location

• Photographic Synergy
  • Fun informative workplace
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?