Photographic Synergy

Photographic Synergy Employee Reviews in St Albans

Fun and vibrant workplace

Although I only worked there for a few months, I met amazing people and learnt so much! My colleagues were welcoming and friendly and gave me experience in a wide range of job roles, from the creative aspect to the sales aspect.

Fun informative workplace

I got to experience how it would be to work in a photography studio on a day to day basis i was shown how to edit and shoot but also shown how they book/ make appointments and how the system works. its a friendly environment and very much enjoyable if you have a passion for the subject.

Fun workplace

This company photographs a range of different things from family shoots to makeovers. Entertaining babies is always a fun part of the job. You have to be a person who doesn't mind bouncing around to get other people especially younger children to laugh for the camera.

Pros

Good company

Cons

Editing can take a long time

Easygoing people

Balanced day varying from photoshop work, working within the studio and general admin. I have learnt how to adapt my approach according to customers and have enjoyed learning the importance of people skills when taking photos of people in order to build a rapport between the camera and them so that they have a pleasing outcome. All the co-workers were easygoing and comfortable to be around meaning connections were built quickly.

Highly enjoyable and rewarding experience.

Working at photographic synergy during the Christmas period allowed for me to develop my photography skills, as teaching me how to interact with customers and effectively sell them a product. Recommended.

Pros

Reasonable pay, friendly working enviroment, freedom to express your strengths/weakness at work, incentives

Cons

Short lunch hours, overtime is rare, job security is variable depending on the period of year you work (in particular Christmas, in which numerous employees are hired temporarily).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photographic Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5