Photographic Synergy

Photographic Synergy Employee Reviews for Photographers Assistant

3.8Pay & benefits

Fun work place

I loved working at photographic synergy doing the photography for the giant snow globe in the shopping centre based in skelmersdale. The management was efficient and sorted any issues when raised. I had so much fun, every day was different and the environment was a friendly family-like place to be

Pros

The friendliest place to work

Cons

The job was only temporary

Fun informative workplace

I got to experience how it would be to work in a photography studio on a day to day basis i was shown how to edit and shoot but also shown how they book/ make appointments and how the system works. its a friendly environment and very much enjoyable if you have a passion for the subject.

Easygoing people

Balanced day varying from photoshop work, working within the studio and general admin. I have learnt how to adapt my approach according to customers and have enjoyed learning the importance of people skills when taking photos of people in order to build a rapport between the camera and them so that they have a pleasing outcome. All the co-workers were easygoing and comfortable to be around meaning connections were built quickly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Photographic Synergy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

3.8Job security/advancement

Photographic Synergy Reviews by Location

• Photographic Synergy
  • Photographers Assistant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?