Phs

Phs Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace

Secure job/no threats of redundancy a bonus. Good bunch of work colleagues and nice approachable manager who will listen to you. Work can be fact paced and day goes quickly. You get good days and bad days with workload. Plenty of overtime a bonus is you need it.

Pros

vehicle to take home. Paid door to door. Plenty of overtime.

Cons

Traffic can be nightmare somedays All in all goes with the nature of the job.

All hands on deck

Very professional they care about their workers/team.You feel like you are a part of a family all working and helping each other all going in the same direction.You work hard but you are paid well.The Xmas party is amazing.Relocation was my reason for leaving because I would still be there today.great

Pros

Great team

Cons

Sometimes you have to work weekends

Fair bosses as long as you do your job . Plenty of opportunities to progress within the company . May be a large company but has the feel of a family run business. You're a person not a number with the managers . Work colleagues always on hand to help when starting out .

Pros

Fair pay . Overtime

The people make this place

Your typical day is varied. The people within PHS make the place a fun place to be. Management are friendly and approachable. They are flexible and helpful when able. Unfortunately no room for progression within the group. Very little appreciation or value for experience/years worked. Quite happy to show you the door so you feel like "just another number". Office is comfortable, free food onsite is a nice bonus.

– 16 April 2020
Many thanks for your review, and I agree, the people at phs are great to work with! I'm sorry you felt there was no room for progression in your role. We work hard as a company to provide training opportunities to all staff, whatever their requirements. I will pass your comments on to our senior leadership team for review. Thanks again.

hardworking but enjoyable, great team moral.

Working for a company as big as p.h.s is different to other big companies i have worked for your made to feel welcome from the get go, and they don't expect too much to soon. With a great management team behind us we have a great team spirit and all help each other out.

Pros

plenty of overtime

Cons

some days you get more driving than others.

Fun places to work

As a service merchandise by ordering and replenishing displays within retail outlets. Recognising trends, assessing and ordering stock appropriately to ensure the sales units would have a constant flow of stock available to achieve maximum sales from the various display stands in store. Accounts clerk was bookkeeping Clients accounts situated within the office or out at the customer’s premises. Found I enjoy working either in a team or individually

Pros

meeting new people

Cons

boredom not enough to keep my mind occupied

gloomey place to work

people worked as individuals.the day dragged.management poor

Pros

finishing

Cons

working there
  • Phs
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?