Phs Pay & benefits reviewsReview this company
United Kingdom7 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 86 reviews
Based on 4 survey responses
Insights into Phs
Areas for improvement
- Fair pay for job
- Sense of belonging
- Support from manager
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Secure job/no threats of redundancy a bonus. Good bunch of work colleagues and nice approachable manager who will listen to you. Work can be fact paced and day goes quickly. You get good days and bad days with workload. Plenty of overtime a bonus is you need it.
vehicle to take home. Paid door to door. Plenty of overtime.
Traffic can be nightmare somedays All in all goes with the nature of the job.
Was this review helpful?
See more Phs reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Phs. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 86 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Phs
- What is the most stressful part about working at Phs?5 people answered
- What was the most challenging part of your role at Phs?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Phs?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Phs? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Phs?3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Phs?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Phs?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Phs about how to improve it?One person answered
- What benefits does Phs offer?One person answered
- How do you feel about going to work at Phs each day?One person answered