Pico Technology
View all Pico Technology reviews

Pico Technology

Pico Technology Employee Review

A great place to work

I can honestly say that Pico is by far the best place that I have worked. The onboarding process is fantastic as you meet somebody from every department within the first 2 weeks and you really feel that everyone is keen to continue the success of Pico. Everything is set up to make it as social as possible from the pool table to the table tennis table to the social activities that happen regularly. The variety of the work is interesting, people are friendly and the management team all approachable.

Pros

Social events, family feel

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

A Great company who genuinely cares about their staff.A very interesting job. Lot's to get my teeth into. A collaborative approach.Staff are friendly and approachable making it easy to fit in.Lovely work life balance

Pros

Great Sports and Social committee, great facilities
Same location

Work hard, Play hard, and constantly growing

We're always producing more for our customers, always providing new features, upgrading, making faster, more reliable and stronger tools. It can be frustrating not being able to get everyone's great ideas into devices sooner, but wonderful to see so many ideas still bubbling up ready for when they are needed or we have time to include them. We have always had a relaxed culture, inspired by the ethos of working hard and playing hard. We are rewarded for being self motivated through our social committee that throughout the year arrange lunches or evening meals out or crazy fun activities like quad biking or shooting (yes, all free, and exceptional fun if you just go with it!).

Pros

Flexi time

Engaging and ethical employer

Pico has a great company culture that has been instilled from the MD / CEO throughout the organisation. Managers are approachable and willing to engage with employees to address issues and problems at any level. Disagreements are usually resolved through constructive discussion rather than confrontation. In Pico "everyone succeeds together"; when targets are exceeded, or a significant milestone reached, it's Fish 'n Chips all round, or some other treat to enjoy. The annual summer barbeque and Christmas party are enjoyable events that help to bring the various teams together.

Pros

Relaxed informal working environment & flexitime

Cons

Can't think of any serious cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pico Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

4.2Job security/advancement

Pico Technology Reviews by Location

• Pico Technology
  • A great place to work
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?