Pico Technology
View all Pico Technology reviews

Pico Technology

Pico Technology Employee Review

Working at Pico is stimulating, challenging and well supported

Working for Pico Technology has been a refreshing change. A supportive and progressive culture exists, the tone of which is set by the CEO who is also the owner of the company. Staff are supported but offered the autonomy and freedom to get their work done in the manner which they deem works best. There is a 'work hard play hard' ethic with staff encouraged to participate in social activities outside work time. The company definitely invests in its staff and their development and career progression is based on performance and merit. I'd definitely recommend attending an interview at Pico to find out more about the company and culture. A lot of companies promise a lot but don't deliver which isn't the case with Pico. Visiting Pico convinced me to accept the job offer that they made me and I'm very glad I did.

Pros

Flexible working, supportive culture and stimulating environment

Cons

Fewer benefits than working for a larger organisation

4.0Job security/advancement

A Great company who genuinely cares about their staff.A very interesting job. Lot's to get my teeth into. A collaborative approach.Staff are friendly and approachable making it easy to fit in.Lovely work life balance

Pros

Great Sports and Social committee, great facilities

Work hard, Play hard, and constantly growing

We're always producing more for our customers, always providing new features, upgrading, making faster, more reliable and stronger tools. It can be frustrating not being able to get everyone's great ideas into devices sooner, but wonderful to see so many ideas still bubbling up ready for when they are needed or we have time to include them. We have always had a relaxed culture, inspired by the ethos of working hard and playing hard. We are rewarded for being self motivated through our social committee that throughout the year arrange lunches or evening meals out or crazy fun activities like quad biking or shooting (yes, all free, and exceptional fun if you just go with it!).

Pros

Flexi time

Engaging and ethical employer

Pico has a great company culture that has been instilled from the MD / CEO throughout the organisation. Managers are approachable and willing to engage with employees to address issues and problems at any level. Disagreements are usually resolved through constructive discussion rather than confrontation. In Pico "everyone succeeds together"; when targets are exceeded, or a significant milestone reached, it's Fish 'n Chips all round, or some other treat to enjoy. The annual summer barbeque and Christmas party are enjoyable events that help to bring the various teams together.

Pros

Relaxed informal working environment & flexitime

Cons

Can't think of any serious cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pico Technology. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5