Pilgrim's
Happiness score is 38 out of 100

Pilgrim's

Pilgrim's Employee Review

Toxic work environment

People here spend more time chatting about people behind their backs than anything else, especially in the offices. Deeply unprofessional behind closed doors. One rule for upper management and another for everyone else especially regarding absence. Inexperienced managers causing huge problems overall. Pay and benefits aside, workers are treated awfully. Handful of managers are very nice and training team are down to earth genuine people.

Pros

Free Friday canteen, some workers are lovely, made some good friends.

Cons

Extremely Poor management, People treated terribly. Toxic work culture.

2.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Unbelievable

Awful management, pay very poor. Treated unfairly. Wouldn’t recommend working there. HR is a joke! Redundancy came along for the entire factory and was handed like a clown show.

Pros

Cons

Poor management, treated unfairly

Poor management

I worked in the technical department at pilgrims. My managers were not very nice and I felt they pushed me out.My direct line manager was in their first position as manager and was inexperienced and it shown. I was micro managed and did not have very much support Overall I'd say a safe place to work but not a nice environment when I was there.

Pros

Paid on time, good investment and a grown company

Cons

Long hours, poor management and very little support

Absolutely terrible place to work

Being an ex army vet I found this place worse than being in a war zone unfriendly rude not shown how to work machines I could go on and on think before you even start here you will regret it I personally felt ill going to work

Pros

Absolutely none

Cons

Unfriendly rude depressing hated going to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pilgrim's. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pilgrim's with

Learn about Pilgrim's in popular locations

• Pilgrim's