Pimlico Plumbers Ltd

Pimlico Plumbers Ltd Management reviews

Progressed quickly at first from tickets to phones. communication skills, customer service, liaising with engineers, Management not very friendly. expected to work weekends and late nights.
Avoid at all costs.. very draining experience . You have to buy tea and coffee, never heard of it no. Nowhere to store own food so have to buy there food from there overpriced canteen. Too many staff coming and going have never seen such a quick turnaround of staff. Customers are conned they should not be able to get away with it
Pros
Cons
Bullying
I started working at Pimlico plumbers and after 4 days they fired me because I was not "learning fast enough" I think that is a ridiculous reason to fire someone not even have given an employee 1 month to prove themselves. Training is horrible and no matter how you prove you're keen about the job by turning up 30 mins early, leaving 30 minutes late, getting on with everyone, dressing well. - they still don't see potential and give you a chance. Great bunch of plonkers if you ask me.
Pros
Uniform, canteen
Cons
Everything else
A typical day at Pimlico Plumbers was constantly challenging and always testing my working abilities. i would have to deal with a wide range of problems liaison for customers and engineers. i learnt how to handle hectic situations and deal with multiple types of people. The management team at Pimlico was very serious and did not allow for much interaction with other co-workers during the day. The phones wouldn't stop ringing all day so the hardest part of the job was trying to find out all details of the issue and customers address, name ect as quickly as possible in order to help the next customer or engineer. The best part of the day would be if a customer called up to either tell me or my management team the good job we did or how helpful we were.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hours, 6 days a week, minimal pay for apprentices, no paid travel
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pimlico Plumbers Ltd?