Pimlico Plumbers

Pimlico Plumbers Employee Reviews

I started off as an apprentice mechanic, i have now been here 3 years and couldnt think of a better place to complete an apprenticeship purely for the fact that they support apprenticeships to the max and it feels good to have continued support.
All round good company to work for! If you are good at your trade you can thrive at pimlico! They supplied good quality leads from high end customers. Good time keeping, clean uniform, tidy workmanship is something pimlico like to see which you would expect from company that takes pride in their name! Office staff are all friendly easy to get along with. The only thing I was not completely happy with was the van supplied.
Pros
Good quality leads, good pay, friendly staff
Cons
Old van
A good company teaching new skills to young and old employees a good work environment with excellent management and grate staff facilities would like to work there full time
I have worked at Pimlico for more than 7 years. I always enjoyed my job role and the environment I work in. Everyone at Pimlico are so friendly and supportive which really makes you feel like a family unit. Its so easy to focus on the negative during tough circumstances but as a key worker during this pandemic, i couldn't ask for any further support from the company. They have provided free lunches,drinks and snacks. Flexible working hour and up to £140 weekly bonuses for all key workers.
I Love Working here , fast paced and challenging. The people i work with are lovely and caring in any situation. Highly Recommend working at pimlico. I personally believe since starting at pimlico my confidence has changed alot in a good way i feel like this job made me feel more comfortable as my previous jobs never made me feel safe a secure like pimlico does.. Great Company Great People.
Pros
The Gym
Cons
Working weekends
I work in the call centre. I received around 2 weeks of training before being allowed to take calls solo. The hardest part of the job is the volume of calls coming through. It can be stressful at times but the days do go quick. Management are friendly and nice especially the training manager.
Pimlico have a lot of opportunities for progression from within, i have seen people turn jobs into careers and that's the path i am going to be making. Very happy with the professionalism and respect that is represented throughout the company. Put in as much as you can and the rewards are amazing.
Pros
Progression, good pay, gym, massages, roof terrace
Cons
None that i can think of
The company is getting bigger by the month, lots of expansion and opportunity. It certainly is a busy day to day, but i like that as it shows the company you are working for is doing something right and you will certainly remain employed!
Definitely worth investing in a suit. The company is very ambitious and they see that dressing well is a good form of manners. I have been working for Pimlico for a few good years and very happy with the direction in which it is headed. I have gained huge experience personally, which is something i can always use. The potential for Pimlico is endless and any new starter that shows willing to work can be a part of that.
Pros
Good Pay. Gym, canteen and various parties.
Cons
No microwave, no kettle.
Work hard and you will do well! This is a place of work and if you are willing to put the effort into it the rewards are outstanding. I have grown so much as an individual and learnt some many skills that will be with me forever.
I have been working at Pimlico for less than a year and so far I'm loving it! My team are lovely and it is productive working environment. Management are great and seem to be fair across the board. No complaints so far!
Family run business with a very professionalapproach to running a very successful business . Lots of benefits with subsidiary canteen and regular massages and a free gym
Pros
Gym massages overtime
Cons
Weekend work
Pimlico is a fantastic company to work for. As an apprentice I have a great support network including our apprenticeship co-ordinator. Everyone is very friendly within the company which makes coming into work enjoyable! I would definitely recommend working for Pimlico! If your willing to work hard, the opportunities are endless.
Great place to work. Everyone is friendly & helpful and great perks. In my 3rd year as an apprentice I’ve had huge support from the team. No where I’d rather be. Huge variety of work. Great place to learn and become the best you can be.
Good place to work with a great PR & Marketing department. Everyone is very friendly and motivated and the work is varied, there's normally a lot going on (in a good way). Nice to be part of such an esteemed company with strong family values.
I have been at the company for nearly a year and can honestly say it is an incredible business. The family are very much part of it and make you feel you are part of that too. They all work incredibly hard which i must say inspires others to do so too. If you want to work for a place where the management lead by example, this is it. There is a strong feeling of team and you are encouraged to be creative and contribute to the business strategy. Everyone is approachable and there is a very inclusive feel to the company. Their apprenticeships are second to none and most impressive is the way they support women into the trades. Everyday is different and you definitely feel supported and valued as an employee. I cant recommend working here enough.
I worked in all the areas of Pimlico, but this was just a 2 week work experience placement. I worked in electrical, plumbing and maintenance and enjoyed all areas
Amazing buzz around the whole building. It can be incredibly busy at times but everyone helps each other and there really is a family feel. Management are very supportive and actively want you to be the best version of yourself by pushing you to beat your goals (not just career goals, but personal too). The massages are unreal, most of my friends are very jealous. Am loving my experience, best company i have worked for!
I am part of the control team at Pimlico. No two days are the same. I answer calls from the public and book jobs in to suit their needs, Great environment and happy with my time here.
Pros
Gym - Massage at work - Canteen - BBQ's - Christmas Party
Cons
Need more options of food in canteen.
  1. Employee reviews