Pin Point Recruitment

Pin Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom83 reviews

Avoid Aberdeen branch

Interview process is sweetness and light , the training is breezy and casual. The office and supervisors gossip about staff issues and service users . Even after leaving I have been told stuff about clients and other staff that has twisted its way threw the carers . made to feel bad about time off. Never given regular clients.

Pros

Fairy tales

Cons

Unprofessional

Fantastic company

Really good company to work for support with everything you need or require.All team members work great together can not fault company.All training is on point before you start working.Management supportive and colleague all supportive.

Pros

Supportive with all needs

Avoid even if you are desperate.

Non responsive recruitment company.Their recruiters behave like sales staff driven by targets and job applicants are their fodder.You have to chase them up about everything and they never get back to you.They appear to be completely oblivious to the needs of job applicants.I feel very let down and disappointed with the way they have behaved towards me.

Dont work for the Gateshead branch

Beware!! Don't work for this agency. They did not pay me my wages I worked. When I informed them I would not be coming back, as I was offered and opportunity I couldnt turn down.

Pros

Cons

Slave labour

Not a good company to work for

The interview was basic. The person interviewing me didn’t seem to really have the time to interview me as his phone was constantly ringing and he was having to answer it. The two weeks of training were basic but ok if you hadn’t done care work before. The hours seem to be available but I wasn’t offered anything local I was travelling 20-25 miles to get to where I had to be, but at my interview I was told I wouldn’t be asked to travel outside of a 10 mile radius from where I lived! The support from the office staff was poor if you needed to ring them with a problem. Weekly pay which went into the bank on time.

Pros

Always had work.

Cons

Long distances to travel to get to the clients

Unprofessional, stressful, not worth it

-not enough time with clients; expected to do far too much within 30 mins and then no time to get to your next house so you are late after your first call -regular issues with rota-management and seniors gossiping about carers to other carers-phoning on-call constantly feels like you are a burden -pressured into taking shifts and made to feel bad when you say no-staff are not disciplined for bullying and you are expected to just get on with and tolerate it -no support from management -put into situations without appropriate training -very rarely a regular route or clients -constant office changes-clients frustrated with very little consistency in staffing

Pros

Lovely clients

Cons

See review

Expect the world with nothing in return

Only good thing is wages were paid on time but the relationship between workers and staff was below par, talking down to their workers, bringing up past discrepancies from a totally DIFFERENT job role to be used in the CURRENT job role, felt targeted by certain members of recruitment and they even tried stopping the process of the course due to past RESOLVED issues.

Pros

You might get uniform, if you’re lucky

Useless, couldn’t run a bath, untrustworthy

Paid late countless times,refused to be furloughed eventhough it costs them nothing to do, would rather lay workers off and see them get no money for weeks on end absolute joke of a company AVOID at all costs!

Pros

Non

Cons

Staff, attitude, useless company

A great place to work with a competitive culture

Great place to work. Each department has their own team of consultants with a wealth of experience, which is dedicated to each specific client. Very busy and face paced company with fantastic progression opportunities. Everyone helps each other out and the banter is great.

Great team spirit throughout company.

Great company to work for , always well looked after and supported by management.Good incentives to do well and succeed.They always listen to your ideas and are happy for you to use your own initiative.

Cons

Can be very stressful at times.

Excellent

I have worked for Pin Point for 2 years in April now I can not speak highly for the management and owner of the business great support and I was promoted within my first 3 months, good salary and good bonus if your willing to work hard.

Pros

Great place to work great management

Cons

Long term and great place to work

Pinpoint is like a family, they look after you no matter what. Day to day work is great as you can speak to candidates like your friends and help them get into work. If you need help or advice, there is more than enough people in the office to ask and everyone helps each other when filling jobs.

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

Good agency to deal with (Bristol)

I have worked with the staff at the Bristol branch for some time and have never had an issue with them (truck driving). They don't cancel at the last minute and you are paid what ever is agreed before you go to the assignment. I would give 9/10 across the board, 9 being because there is always room for improvement.

Pros

Good to deal with and very professional.

Cons

None. Truck driving is what it is. You get out what you put in.

Lies

Courtney Middleton recruitment consultant asked me to pay for course. I payed and completed course. Promised job start. No job at all. Lies to get you to do a course. Terrible, shame on you.

Con

Cons

Con after con

There cr.p

Phoned pinpoint office in Newcastle spoke to a woman who is rude ignorint and unprofessional. My advice is do not work for these low life's. If thay are like that on the phone it says alot if you're working for them.

Good

Very good. Everything went well. I would go back and work for them staffs were treated fairly regardless of background and everyone was treated equally

Pinpoint recruitment review

I have worked for many agencies and i can honestly say i felt valued working for this agency, the agent colin was a very nice and polite person who only has your work and health in mind, he was grateful for my work, and was very good at organising work with me always keeping in contact but not buging me with constant phone calls, he his very professional and I if I was ever going to go back to work for this agency it would be because of him.

Agency

They Ok but not the best I've been with. Pay is on time though I have to give them that. They don't really deal in the specialised job that I'm looking for. Plus zero hour contracts don't help when you have a family. Played off over (Carona Virus) and couldn't get help for two months. I own them no thanks from me and my family. N Devastated about the way I'vebeen treated. .familyDevestating

Couldnt run a tap

No help what so ever when problems arise just get ignored. Never communicate to let you know what is happening ie turned into work to be told aww did no one tell you shift been cancelled. Waited 3weeks for 2 days pay, just an absolute joke to work for. Also not sure why but the there payroll name changes every other week, only thing I can think is tax evasion.

Terrible Company

In the recent wake of the Coronavirus pandemic the government have given employers the option to pay employees for them at 80% rate. Excellent, you would think most companies would take up this free offer to pay employees so they do not go without when they are unable to work. NOT PINPOINT RECRUITMENT, after a phone call to ask when I will be furloughed. They have decided not to go through with it and have just laid all the agency staff off with no money at all. I know agency workers have no rights but that is pathetic, they cant even be bothered to apply for the money needed to help out a workforce which are now being forced to work and take risks to there health because PinPoint couldn't be bothered to apply for "FREE MONEY" for their work force. To the obvious Mr Burns wannabee that is the MD of PinPoint, if you are reading this you clearly have no morale compass. Pathetic company.

Fast paced environment to work

I was located at Nissan plant, as agency worker you do not get any benefit. Plenty overtime and very fast paced environment to work in. All they want you to do is to show up for work and keep them informed first thing when you sick.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pin Point Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6

2.5
2.5
2.2
2.4
2.4

Compare Pin Point Recruitment with

• Pin Point Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?