Pin Point Recruitment

Pin Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom105 reviews

pinrecruitmentagencypointshiftweekstaffoffice

Poor communication.

I was sent to a company in Sunderland and not told how Pin Point pays its agency staff. It was just a case of turn up and there wasn't even an induction for agency workers, not from the company and not from the recruiter. Very little communication, no checking how the job is going etc. You're just dumped and left on site and depending on the place hopefully, you'll have an idea of what the job entails. I'm sure people have had a good experience with Pin Point but for me it wasn't.

Productive and a busy environment

Pinpoint is a great agent to work with and they are very organized and they pay there workers on time..what a lovely agent, they treat there workers accordingly with respect, much love pinpoint

Pros

Break

Cons

Busy

Insights into Pin Point Recruitment

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

Everyone is treat the same and as family.Managers want you to do well.Great office banter. As long as the works done.Plenty of progression opportunities

Pros

Team Activities

Fantastic company

Really good company to work for support with everything you need or require.All team members work great together can not fault company.All training is on point before you start working.Management supportive and colleague all supportive.But other staff care of other staff do not like you . And they have been there longer u will not last long. Time table changes can have 3 or more last minute or while on run. Worked hard and management I thought so highly of let me down.

Pros

Supportive with all needs

Cons

Long hours no thanks staff member been there year have more say and gossip to get u put out

It’s an agency..

Your experience depends entirely on the contract you’re on - but pinpoint was always decent with me. No issues normally and the one time I was missed off payroll it was sorted quickly.

Very good company. Really great team I work with. Recruitment is stressful but we all support each other and learn from one another. There amount of knowledge and experience in bristol branch is amazing. Recruitment is stressful but the managers make it a fun environment to work in by using competitions, team nights out, free meals etc. and obviously bonus/commission.

Pros

Commission and team

Cons

Can be stressful but so is every recruitment job

Love my job

Recruitment is stressful at times and is very fast paced, but I couldn't be working for a better company. They are supportive, help push you to be better and will promote you when you deserve it. Since I've been here I've learnt and grown so much and had 3 promotions in a short space of time. If you've ever worked in Recruitment you'll know how stressful it is, but I come to work with a smile on my face everyday because of the people I work with.

Excellent company to work for

I've worked for Pin Point as a Recruiter for 10+ years now. There is no micromanagement; all consultants and resourcers are treated as adults and given the autonomy to go about their day in a manner we best feel will achieve results.Genuine career progression opportunities for those that want it. 75% of current team/branch managers all promoted from consultant roles.Great place to work.

Decent agency to work for

I worked for pin point at a factory producing car seats, was a decent job with fair pay and can't knock them at all I was actually disappointed when I left to be honest.

Very Poor

I rang up several times about jobs and was either told that they'd get back to me (never did), they were no longer hiring for that role, or that there's another role that they need people for instead.After finally getting a role that I wanted and a very, very long application form, I went for the first day and was immediately surprised by the amount of key information that was withheld or incorrect. Things like start times, working days and hours were all different to what I was told by Pinpoint.Overall, very poor.

you can work alot

its very simple..you work hard,do favours for pinpoint and have low wages.The minute you require help its not there.poor manager ,very two faced.Work elsewhere.

Productive and fun loving place to work

I enjoyed working with Pin Point because I work at my own pace, flexible shifts. Most of the consultants are approachable and they give you good guidance on how to succeed. Not withstanding so many of them are not helping at all especially when on calls. But generally am enjoying my work with Pin Point and I enjoy their prompt payment pattern.

Pros

Prompt and timely payment pattern

Cons

Some On Call consultants can be annoying

Managements asks you to work 14hrs a day. No shadow shifts given

No support from managers, they pressure you into working 48+ hours on 0 hour contract even when you explain why you can't. Management's organisation skills as non-existence and it only company that I had to pay out of pocket for uniform

Pin Point Technology is a fantastic place to grow as a recruiter

My experience working at Pin Point Technology has been great so far. The management are incredibly supportive and will regularly check in to make sure you have everything you need. Trust is given to the employees from the outset and you are always recognised for your hard work. I feel genuinely valued and am not put under pressure to work towards unrealistic KPIs.

Pros

- progression opportunities - excellent work environment, supportive colleagues and management - dog

Cons

- dog is not here every day

Incredible place to work.

Working at PPT gives me a sense of energy and pride, you are valued as an employee and the management treat you well and support you all the time. Best place to work!!!

Clean quality work ethic with a fantastic working environment!

Ever since I have started working for Pin Point Technology I have enjoyed every second of it. Motivational place to work with no KPI driven targets set every week. Quality over quantity....Anyone looking to join Pin Point Recruitment/Technology its is a fantastic place to work.

Pros

Great Support from peers, No KPI's, Great progression within the company, Friendly and fun working Environment

Very good and rewarding place to work at.

Pin Point Technology is a great place to work if you aim to become a successful Talent Consultant and progress even higher. Management is very supportive, the culture and atmosphere is great. Every week you get rewarded for the hard work you do and you never drag to go into the office. However, the most important thing is that Pin Point Technology is not KPI driven - it is quality driven.

Exciting and Fun place to work

Pin Point Recruitment is a great place to work because they actually care about their employees and give them every opportunity possible to succeed. Management is excellent.Pin Point is a close nit family work culture where everyone takes care of eachother. NO KPI's

Pros

No KPI's

Cons

Need a work dog

Great Place to work.

Very enjoyable job. Great office banta whilst keeping productivity to its highest.Management are very friendly and are very keen to see you fulfil your greatest potential

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere

Educative, Productive and Informative

Pinpoint Recruitment has been my best employer,I'm comfortable working with the company. They have xperienced and loving staffs with good interpersonal relationship. I will suggest the company should work on sponsoring (Certificate of Sponsorship for skilledworkervisa)some of their staff who are willing to work with them without exitation

N/a

There’s nothing to really say other than long hours no respect or gratitude for the work you do. They never listen and always give you the opposite shifts you’ve have asked to do. Take work off you to give to longer standing staff

Pros

N/a

Cons

Long long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pin Point Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement