Pin Point Recruitment

Pin Point Recruitment Employee Reviews

Interview process is sweetness and light , the training is breezy and casual. The office and supervisors gossip about staff issues and service users . Even after leaving I have been told stuff about clients and other staff that has twisted its way threw the carers . made to feel bad about time off. Never given regular clients.
Pros
Fairy tales
Cons
Unprofessional
-not enough time with clients; expected to do far too much within 30 mins and then no time to get to your next house so you are late after your first call -regular issues with rota-management and seniors gossiping about carers to other carers-phoning on-call constantly feels like you are a burden -pressured into taking shifts and made to feel bad when you say no-staff are not disciplined for bullying and you are expected to just get on with and tolerate it -no support from management -put into situations without appropriate training -very rarely a regular route or clients -constant office changes-clients frustrated with very little consistency in staffing
Pros
Lovely clients
Cons
See review
Only good thing is wages were paid on time but the relationship between workers and staff was below par, talking down to their workers, bringing up past discrepancies from a totally DIFFERENT job role to be used in the CURRENT job role, felt targeted by certain members of recruitment and they even tried stopping the process of the course due to past RESOLVED issues.
Pros
You might get uniform, if you’re lucky
Paid late countless times,refused to be furloughed eventhough it costs them nothing to do, would rather lay workers off and see them get no money for weeks on end absolute joke of a company AVOID at all costs!
Pros
Non
Cons
Staff, attitude, useless company
Great place to work. Each department has their own team of consultants with a wealth of experience, which is dedicated to each specific client. Very busy and face paced company with fantastic progression opportunities. Everyone helps each other out and the banter is great.
Great company to work for , always well looked after and supported by management.Good incentives to do well and succeed.They always listen to your ideas and are happy for you to use your own initiative.
Cons
Can be very stressful at times.
I have worked for Pin Point for 2 years in April now I can not speak highly for the management and owner of the business great support and I was promoted within my first 3 months, good salary and good bonus if your willing to work hard.
Pros
Great place to work great management
Cons
Pinpoint is like a family, they look after you no matter what. Day to day work is great as you can speak to candidates like your friends and help them get into work. If you need help or advice, there is more than enough people in the office to ask and everyone helps each other when filling jobs.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
I have worked with the staff at the Bristol branch for some time and have never had an issue with them (truck driving). They don't cancel at the last minute and you are paid what ever is agreed before you go to the assignment. I would give 9/10 across the board, 9 being because there is always room for improvement.
Pros
Good to deal with and very professional.
Cons
None. Truck driving is what it is. You get out what you put in.
Courtney Middleton recruitment consultant asked me to pay for course. I payed and completed course. Promised job start. No job at all. Lies to get you to do a course. Terrible, shame on you.
Con
Cons
Con after con
Phoned pinpoint office in Newcastle spoke to a woman who is rude ignorint and unprofessional. My advice is do not work for these low life's. If thay are like that on the phone it says alot if you're working for them.
Very good. Everything went well. I would go back and work for them staffs were treated fairly regardless of background and everyone was treated equally
I have worked for many agencies and i can honestly say i felt valued working for this agency, the agent colin was a very nice and polite person who only has your work and health in mind, he was grateful for my work, and was very good at organising work with me always keeping in contact but not buging me with constant phone calls, he his very professional and I if I was ever going to go back to work for this agency it would be because of him.
They Ok but not the best I've been with. Pay is on time though I have to give them that. They don't really deal in the specialised job that I'm looking for. Plus zero hour contracts don't help when you have a family. Played off over (Carona Virus) and couldn't get help for two months. I own them no thanks from me and my family. N Devastated about the way I'vebeen treated. .familyDevestating
No help what so ever when problems arise just get ignored. Never communicate to let you know what is happening ie turned into work to be told aww did no one tell you shift been cancelled. Waited 3weeks for 2 days pay, just an absolute joke to work for. Also not sure why but the there payroll name changes every other week, only thing I can think is tax evasion.
In the recent wake of the Coronavirus pandemic the government have given employers the option to pay employees for them at 80% rate. Excellent, you would think most companies would take up this free offer to pay employees so they do not go without when they are unable to work. NOT PINPOINT RECRUITMENT, after a phone call to ask when I will be furloughed. They have decided not to go through with it and have just laid all the agency staff off with no money at all. I know agency workers have no rights but that is pathetic, they cant even be bothered to apply for the money needed to help out a workforce which are now being forced to work and take risks to there health because PinPoint couldn't be bothered to apply for "FREE MONEY" for their work force. To the obvious Mr Burns wannabee that is the MD of PinPoint, if you are reading this you clearly have no morale compass. Pathetic company.
I was located at Nissan plant, as agency worker you do not get any benefit. Plenty overtime and very fast paced environment to work in. All they want you to do is to show up for work and keep them informed first thing when you sick.
Pin Point is a excellent place of work! Helpful management, a fast paced environment however it can be really rewarding. I would recommend Pin Point to anyone!
I have been working for Pin Point for over 10 years now, which I believe shows the loyal and committed culture within the business. It's a great place to work, the team I work within are extremely supportive and all team players willing to share and work together to achieve success.
I cold-called this company today, the first impression is always the make or break for anything, the response that I received wasn't too professional one of being a nuisance and being a pain, the telephone amplifies many things, makes things more noticeable. Lacking in professionalism. Not impressed by the attitude.
From the start they ask you to fill out a amounts in of unnecessary, repetitive paperwork, the same thing over and over. Then you sit down with someone who couldn't care less what you do and offer you a placement. You go for an unpaid line trial and you might find out if you get a job after that. The lazy person who was overseeing me couldn't be bothered to tell me what happened about my trial and if I got the job or not. I've since been blanked by the company and wish I never dealt with them. Lazy, unprofessional, uncaring and basically idiotic. Avoid at all costs.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
They're basically a big con.