Pinnacle Crew Ltd

Pinnacle Crew Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Good

The company is really good, but due to the virus, Events industries haven’t got enough work. I’m pleased to say I’ve worked with them for a long period of time and I’d continue as soon as work kicks back in

Rewarding Work

Working with Pinnacle has allowed me meet many connections. Becoming a crew member also gives me the opportunity to see 'behind the scenes' of some incredible places and events. There are plenty of jobs available in the day or night, which in turn allows for flexible working hours and allows me to be at home with my family if I am needed and I can work in the evenings. Some of the jobs can be quite hard work, physically. If you have a strong team, you can get through the job quickly and still be paid for the time that you are booked for. You can also claim for the overtime if you have worked as well. One of the hardest parts of the job is the early mornings and short time frames when you need to rush. During the busy season, you can expect lots of work and the office team work around the clock as well. The best part is the people. The team are friendly and there is so much to learn from them.

Pros

Flexible Working

Cons

Can be physical work

Insights into Pinnacle Crew Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Good Hours

Great job, where every day is different. Most of the clients are good. Hours are consistent and there is always an opportunity to get some more. The teams are good to work with, most people work well together, and understand the job well.

Pros

Get to work in interesting places that you wouldn't get to see

Cons

Occasionally long travel times

Great team and good company to work.

Pinnacle Crew is a good job as you get to meet many different people and learn something new every day. Every one is friendly and helpful. I like the job because everyone on the jobs knows what they are doing. The work is hard sometimes but can be very easy and I'm very happy to work for them.It gives you many great opportunities to see events and venues you wouldn't see otherwise. The management and the crew have all started at the bottom and worked there way up to various levels and I feel that this makes it a fair environment to work in and the crew chiefs and elite crew they will explain everything.

Pros

Flexible hours and good opportunity for extra hours

Good Hours

There is potential for those who work hard to receive really great hours during the British events season. Work is offered 24 hours a day. Pinnacle also seem to have work to offer all year round, not just during the summer months. On site, the environment is fun and proactive; most crew push to get the job done efficiently and quickly, which makes for a bit more free time. Each day on site can bring different jobs. You could be placed on a large job over several weeks, or quick installs and derigs, offloading/loading trucks.

Pros

Consistent Hours

Great Crewing Opportunities

Great company to work for, really cool venues and experiences. Learnt loads on the job and worked loads of hours. Got offered full time through contacts on the job.

Enjoyable Work Place

Pinnacle is a good company to work for with a manageable system in place for organising your work. If you work hard and show an interest on site, it does get noticed by upper management, who have a personable relationship with the on ground crew. There seems to be plenty of jobs available, year round, which is rare in the events industry, so it helps to get noticed. The working culture is respectful if you carry your weight as part of a team, and you'll get to meet a great bunch of people from interesting backgrounds. The work varies from job to job, you can expect to offload and load trucks, or rig lights and sound, and some marquees. You don't need much experience, as you can learn pretty quickly on the job. You just need a good attitude.

Pros

You get paid for how many hours you're booked for, even if you finish the jobs early. You get paid overtime, and you get paid various supplements. You can manage your own schedule. Easy job, once you get in to it. Jobs on offer 24/7

Unsatifactory

Management was terrible and typically would turn up to jobs to poach employees from other Clients, This was when I was employed there i couldn't speak for people employed there today.

Diverse environment

Pinnacle Crew has a diverse environment which has a good effect on the co-workers. Everyone is helpful and as a team we've had heavy liftings in long hours which passed by quickly as we had fun together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pinnacle Crew Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement