Pinnacle Recruitment

Pinnacle Recruitment Employee Reviews

The Director is tough but fair. I worked there for about a year and half. Made some deals but honestly recruitment wasn't for me as I am more into product sales. The pay accelerator for multiple deals are competitive as are the incentives - private boat on the Thames and half way line tickets to a Chelsea game. JCIM
Pros
Great money if you can get the deals in
Cons
I would genuinely advise no one works her on the estate cleaning side everything is in a bad state. Management have no appreciation for staff. Have no care for cross contamination they are a cleaning company that doesn't clean. Underpaid no PPE understaffed locations massive work loads.
Pros
Some good staff not management
Cons
Treated like slaves
The work was constant, hard work.I really enjoyed it when I first started ,but this changed when we had our own areas to clean, Management were not very good .
Really fun atmosphere t work in with excellent benefits. It is also a dedicated and dynamic place to work. Great work ethic plus excellent nights out.
The pay was shocking felt like a slave, didn’t get a brake in the day time just one job to the next didn’t care about staff, said carrying something in the van to eat and drink so basically eat as you drive, not good atall just run of your feet one of these companies that wasn’t bothered about you just as long as the jobs was done. You don’t treat you staff like that no wounder half of the staff that worked there just went home and done nothing
Friends and family who already worked in the same school. The company does other jobs in office, fire station anywhere that needs cleaning. Which you could be working on your own or as a team.
This company was poorly run and also under equipped. It lacked real organisation and there would often be mornings where you could be delayed starting your work by up to an hour just looking for correct equipment and vehicles
Pros
Outside physical work
Cons
organisation
Pinnacle recruitment was a great workplace as it involved mailing and sorting music cds out to different stores around the world, packaging and calling postal companies to collect orders.
Pros
friendly work place
Cons
this company is very good but has a lot of communication issues within the company. everyday I would help residents with their parcels and problems whatever the issue.
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
poor pay
Good place to work, but you won't be paid for the hours you work, this job is simply commission based so, if you make a sale you get paid, you don't make a sale you won't get anything, But most improtantly the atomosphire is great, love working in conditions where people are always out-and-about talking to customers if they are intersted to buy any of your services. I personally made good profits during the summer as people are mostly out-and-about and since this job wasn't a door-to-door job it was easier to get customers to you. Only time when you don't make profits is when it starts raining heavy and during the winter as no customers are out shopping and since the sign up takes ruffly 20mins people don't like waiting. But overall it was an OKish job to do, if you are really good with selling services to people and don't mind doing commission work knowing that some days you may not earn money.
Pros
Being Commissioned based which means you can earn as much as you can, for example the best week I had I've made ÂŁ1, 250 in one week. - The income is weekly pay, free breakfast on Saturday.
Cons
Long hours 8am - 9pm, Monday to Saturday, No journey pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pinnacle Recruitment?
Whilst currently working for Pinnacle People Recruitment I have been given warehouse work at Oak Tree Furniture. Both the agency and Oak Tree have been good to work for. Some of the work has been quite physically demanding but the people there made it enjoyable. Pinnacle People have always made sure that i have had regular work and also have tried to keep me at the same warehouse as Oak Tree have five in Swindon.
Pros
good friends to work with.
Cons
have to leave at 5am to get to work for 6am.